Chapter 20 | Me and You

Skylar Rose

With a quick motion, Dave had my pants off leaving me in my Tshirt and panties. He slid my shirt up, kissing on my stomach.

He sat up, sliding my shirt over my head. Once my shirt was off, he stood up just looking at me.

"Go to the room." He demanded, while biting his lip at me. I stood up slowly, turning around while heading to my room. As I walked by, Dave smacked my ass making me hiss. Once I got to my room, I laid back. He had me all hot and bothered now.

He came in the room, making his way towards me. Once he got to me, he got on top of me. He slightly lifted me up, unhooking my bra. He tossed it somewhere in the room, while kissing me. He sucked on my neck, causing me to whimper. He kissed down to my chest then made his way to my breasts. He took the right one in his mouth and sucked it while playing with the other. I moaned at the warmness of his mouth.

He unlatched his mouth from my right breast, kissing his way down to my panties. He massaged my pearl through the outside my panties.

He came up, biting my ear. "Your panties soaked baby. I got you that wet ?" He whispered in my ear. He slid his hand in my panties, rubbing on my clit slowly.

He slid a finger in me, causing me to gasp.

"Shit." I hissed. He made his way back down to my pearl, adding another finger. With his other hand he slid my panties down. He dropped down on his knees, pulling me to the edge of the bed.

He took his shirt off while looking at me. "It's so pretty, love." He said to me, running his finger over my slit. He was face to face with my cat. He stuck his two fingers back in while his thumb toyed with my clit.

"You like when daddy play witchu, love ?" He asked, pumping in and out my entrance. I moaned out loud in response.

"No, I need to hear you baby." He looked at me, rubbing my clit vigurously.

"Yessss babyyyyy." I moaned out.

He flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue then started sucking on it. He  sped up the pace of his fingers, making my legs shake. I threw my head back, biting my lip while moaning. I gripped his head, pushing him further on my cat while he tongue fucked me. My other hand toyed with nipple, while my body trembled.

"Look at me while I eat you baby." Dave spoke, making me look down at him. We made eye contact as I watched him lick and suck on my pearl like it was his last meal. I grinded my hips against his face, feeling myself growing close.

"Bab-yy, I'-i'm about to cummm." I moaned out. He kept sucking and slurping.

"Cum for me, love." He said, as he kept pumping. My body started shaking while I came on his fingers and lips. I tried to slow my breathing down as Dave came down on me, sticking his finger in my mouth. I sucked on his finger as he watched me with lust in his eyes. He took his finger out my mouth then put the other one in his, tasting my juices.

"You taste good, rose." He spoke, huskily. He kissed me roughly, sucking on my tongue. He bit my lip then pulled away. He kissed me one last time then got up, going out the room. I just laid there, trying to process what just happen.

A few minutes later, he came back with a wet towel. He wiped me down, causing me to jerk because my pearl was sensitive right now. He just chuckled.

"Were ya shirts and shit at ?" He asked me. I pointed to the dresser on the side of my room. He went to my dresser, shuffling through it. He turned back around with a shirt and some panties. He gave them to me to put on and I mumbled a thank you. I hurriedly put them on, and turned back to him to find him staring at me.