Chapter 29 | No Worries

Skylar Rose

 It had been a few days since what happened and Dave and I weren't on the best of terms right now

It had been a few days since what happened and Dave and I weren't on the best of terms right now. That night he came in super late and we ended up arguing. Since then we really haven't said anything to each other, honestly I barely have seen him. I been doing overtime at work and been going to my classes. Then he is always at work or gone.
I'm not liking this right now, I miss him. This was going to far, and over some petty ass argument.

"What you in here looking sad about ?" Lauren asked, plopping down on the couch next to me. She laid her head in my lap, looking up at me. I stopped by her house cause I knew Dave wasn't at his.

I sighed , rolling my eyes.

"Dave and I ain't speaking right now."

"How that work out ? You staying with the niggah." She said, looking confused.

"You know I don't want him getting involved in this Josiah bullshit, shit I barely want Jay getting involved. I just want them to leave it alone. I don't want them doing something that could put them in jail. Josiah bitch ass petty, he'll do some shit like that." I huffed, thinking about the situation.
"I just wish Josiah would disappear cause he fucking up shit in my life AGAIN." She sat up, rubbing my back.

"I get you don't want them to do anything about it but if they don't do anything, Josiah bum ass just gone keep bothering you sis." She spoke while I looked at her. "They smart Sky. Let them handle it, Ok ?" I sighed then nodded. "Ok now, you need to talk to Dave." She said, handing me my phone. "Call him hoe, I'm tired of seeing you looking sad and shit. Ruining my damn mood and shit." She said, getting up and walking to her front door.

"Girl shut up." I mumbled. I scrolled to Dave's name, sending him a quick text.

To My Dae 💜: Wya ?                                          Sent 2:24 pm

"Wassup lil Dae." I looked up, seeing that it was Dee. I chuckled at the nickname he had given me.

"Were you been at punk ? I been missing you." I asked, as he pulled me into a hug.

"Ya know me, I just lay low and get this bag." He said shrugging. "But I been missing you too, sis. Imma slide on ya one day and we gone chill." He said, mushing my head.

"Lying ass, but Ight." I said, laughing. He chuckled, then pulled Lauren down on his lap as she was passing by.

"Let me up, Deon." She rolled her eyes, trying not to smile.

"Naw girl, I been missing you. But you acting funny and shit." De said, kissing her. I pouted in aw. I was missing being with my man, bad. I looked down at my phone to see if he texted me back but he hadn't. But he had read it though. I blew a deep breath from my mouth, rolling my eyes.

"Have you talked to Dae today, De ?" I asked, making him look up.

"Yeah, I just came from over there. He been at the crib all day. You ain't talked to him ?" He replied. I shook my head no, rolling my eyes. I got up, gathering my stuff getting ready to leave.