Chapter 9

Steelix: Sorry for such a late update, I gave into my laziness.

Yugi: When have you not.
·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

Yugi's Pov

"Come in." I moved aside to let him in. "Thanks." He then proceeded to walk into the living room and sat down on the couch, where alot of these crazy events have taken place on.

I sat next to him not extremely close like I used too, there was a noticeable amount of space between us. "So what do you need advice on? I kinda need this to be quick I have somewhere to go." I didn't completely lie, I did have to go to the grocery store for snacks and stuff but I wouldn't have left right now. "Uh well, I recently began to date Téa." My heart shattered as his words drifted through my head, did he really..?

"Um, I-I." I was bombarded with so many questions and feelings, those being pain, anger, jealousy, hatred, sadness, and confusion. I mean are you fucking kidding me, I tell you how I feel and you go and date the bitch I hate! "W-Well, I um.." I could feel that unforgettable sensation of my throat tightening, holding back the tears that are threatening to come out. "I want to make her happy, but I don't know much on how.." I want hin to leave I need to be alone, I can't with this.

"Does it look like I know? I haven't dated anyone and you know that! Why don't you go ask someone who does know!" I stand from the couch and make my way to open the door and show Yami the way out. "Go ask Joey or Tristan!" I point out the door to signal him out. He stood up with a perplexed look on his face and approached me. "Yugi, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

I'm crying?

I touched my cheek and felt fresh trails of my tears. I never felt them slide down my face, I need to get Yami out of here.

"Yes I'm fine now please leave!" I lower my vision towards the floor, waiting for him to leave. I sensed him moving closer towards me and the door, I was expecting him to head out but instead he stop right infront of me and put his hand on my cheek. I shot my head up, he swept his thumb over my cheek and wiped away a tear, I slowly removed his hand from my face.

His hands were so soft and warm, it felt right, his hand against mine, but it didn't last very long. More tears fell down my face and this time, I could feel them. "Yami, please leave." I once again signaled towards the door. I watched him head out the door with a sad completion and once he was out I slowly closed the door.

I walked to my room with tears in my eyes and put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and some money.

I still have to buy Mana's snacks.

Yami's Pov

What's up with Yugi? I don't understand his random outburst. Why was he crying?

I turn around and see Yugi heading out of his house. I stop walking and watch him lock the door amd walk away, the opposite direction I was heading. I turn back around and kept walking, that's what I wanted to do anyway but for some weird reason I turned and ran after Yugi.

I had no control over myself it was as if something else had taken over. Which honestly scared me but I calmed myself down by telling myself I wasn't possessed or anything like that.

I had made it to Yugi but instead of being a normal person and speaking up, I hugged him from behind. My chin rested on his shoulder and my arms went around his waist. I felt him tense which for some creepy reason made me smirk. What the hell is going on here?

Yugi frees himself and turns to face me. "Yami? Why are you still here and why did you do that?" His eyes were slightly red and puffy from what I guess his previous tears. I don't answer him and just continue to stare.

His beautiful eyes stare back at me while I examine him carefully. He never seemed so... attractive to me. His chubby almost baby like cheeks, his cute nose, his hair almost identical to mine. I lift my hand and run it through his soft tri-colored hair. My hand runs down to the side of his face, he gasps and I smile. Yugi begins to blush as I carress his cheek with my thumb. "Y-Yami what are you doing?" Again, I don't answer and continue my actions. I could feel myself slowly leaning into him until he pushes me away, crying. "Stop! Leave me alone already! Or at least stop sending me mixed signals, you don't know how all of this is making me feel!" I stared at him wide eyed, mixed signals?

"Yugi, I-"

"Leave me alone.." He walked away heading the same way he was before I came in. I watched him until he was out of sight, then began to walk home. I honestly don't know what came over me, all I know is that it felt right in a way and a heavy weight was removed from my shoulders when I was with him like that.

"I need to talk to him again get some stuff sorted out." An uncontrollable happiness overwhelmed me at the thought of Yugi.

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.
Steelix: Here ya go! Please don't kill me! I'll try to publish another chapter on Sunday!

Yugi: That's if you don't get lazy..