Chapter 10

Steelix: I feel like you guys are gonna hate me for this chapter...

Yami: Eeee...

Yugi: oof..
·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

Yugi's Pov

Why the fuck is this happening to me!? Dammit Yami! Hugging me like that, I told you and you still have the damn audacity to do that to me! Stop playing me like that for fucks sakes!

I need to start forgetting about him because if I don't he's gonna hurt me more. Not him, but this damn love I have for him. It's killing me slowly but, I have to prevent it from doing any further damage. From now on my objective is to lose these stupid feelings for him.

I walk into the store and buy tons of junk food, it may have been too much for just Mana and I but trust me, we'll finish it. I grab what looks good and is good then make my way to the cash regester.

Five minuets later I walk out of the store and make my way back home. I take my phone out and peek at the time.

5:27 PM

"I have enough time to fix everything into plates and cups." I take my time to look at my surroundings. The sky was bright and sunny, no clouds and a fresh breeze. Other people walking minding their own business and talking all the the same time, making the chatter indistinct.

In the distance I could see my house, a single floor simple house. The walls a bage color and the rest a light brown. The flowers in the windowsills shining under the sun's rays.

Finally reaching my house and walking in. I take a deep breath and walk into the kitchen placing everything down. "So let's put this," I take out 2 different kinds of chip bags out of the plastic bag. "in some plates."

Ten minuets later everything was set all I needed was for Mana to get here. I went upstairs and layed on my bed with my phone in hand. A few minuets went by and I got a message from what I guessed was Mana, but I was wrong.

Yami
-Aibou, we really need to talk, properly. Sorry about what happened before, I don't know what I was thinking.-

"Oh my fucking Ra! For fuck sakes leave me alone already dammit!" I toss my phone next me on the bed and shut my eyes.

Why does he keep doing this, does he not care? He should know why the hell I don't wanna talk to him.

I fucking told him...

And he went with that bitch...

What makes him think I even wanna be near him...

I just don't understand it...

It makes me question how his mind works...

A few hours later Mana had finally arrived, luggage and all. She placed it in the guest room where she would be staying in. Then she changed into her pj's and sat in the living room waiting for me to join her. I brought a few snacks over to the small table in the living room, no thanks to her she didn't help at all, she just sat there watching me.

"Thank you." She reaches over and grabs a chip. "You're not welcome." We both laugh as I sit next to her and grab a chip myself. "So, talk to me. Has the idot of my cousin come to?" I shake my head, "No. He came over today." I reach over for another chip. "He hugged me from behind."