a day with you || jimina

Waking up to the sun kissing my skin, i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 8:15am. I was ready to get up and prepare for my day.

I walked into my walk in closet and picked floral lace crop top with a pair of dark blue jeans. The cropped top shows my abs in which I worked very hard for by doing dance and work out. There's no point to show it to only show it to myself right? Najsjabssjkas I need to stop being full of myself.

 There's no point to show it to only show it to myself right? Najsjabssjkas I need to stop being full of myself

Before that, I brushed my teeth, do my hair, just like my everyday morning routine. Today I decided to show my natural curls by putting my hair down. Just as I put down my hair brush, my phone vibrated which means I've received a text.

Jimin❤️
Good morning darl xx I'm outside already. Take your time~ I'll be waiting. Love you😘

I smiled at the sweet message. I grabbed my leather jacket and sling bag which was hanging freely behind the door. I off the lights and went out of my room.

In the living room, there's Tzuyu and her boyfriend sleeping peacefully on the couch. They must've stayed up late last night. I thought. Did I mention that I share dorms with 3 other girls? They're Momo, Sana and the one sleeping in front of me, Tzuyu. We're the best of friends.

I walked towards the main entrance of our dorm and scanned the shoe rack beside the door. I spotted my white converses and put it on.

Just after I travelled down the stairs, there was Jimin leaning on his Mercedes with his shades. I gave him a gummy smile and ran towards him, giving him a big hug.

"Aww.. Minari misses me." He said as I can feel the vibration from his chest as he talk. I looked up at his face, "Of course! It've been a whole 3 days without you and it's hell." I exclaimed, pouting as a matter of fact. "Sorry babe. Business is business. I can't escape that." Jimin explained and leaned in to give me a peck on my pouting lips. "And that's why I reserved today and tomorrow for my one and only." He continued smiling at me. I can't help but to smile at his sweet words and gestures. "Can't wait! Kaja?" I asked. Jiminie nodded in reply.

Jimin is a busy man but no matter what, he'll squeeze some time for me and that's how we maintain our relationship. Once Jimin started the engine of his car, he offered me his hand in which I gladly took it. It always feels great to be in his huge palms. Although Jiminie's palms are a lot smaller compared to his friends, it's definitely bigger than mine. My palms are a lot smaller and my fingers are shorter.

Although I'm not sure where we're heading towards, I didn't bother to ask him because I like the silence between us. It's a comfortable silence. Jimin would squeeze my hands from time to time in order to assure me that everything is alright. Then, I would look at him lovingly.

Here? Jimin then parked the car and stopped the engine. "Ready?" He asked. I just gave him a sweet smile in reply. Well, I'm always ready when I'm with you.

We walked in the restaurant hand in hand and grabbed a seat. By the way, we were in Myeongdong, the largest shopping spot in Korea. We stopped by in a famous ramen restaurant before we start exploring the place.

We chose the seat that were opposite to each other next to a huge window in which we could see the beautiful street of Myeongdong. "Wow. Beautiful." I mouthed. "You're more beautiful." Jimin commented. I looked at him and chuckled. "What a sweet talker." I scoffed. "What? It's true." He responded.

Later, one of the waiter passed us some menus with huge selection of ramen. "Anyonghaseyo, What do you want to eat?" The waiter asked in an unnatural tone, facing towards me with a smirk. I gave an uncomfortable look, clearly feeling very uncomfortable. Is he flirting with me?

Jimin seem to notice how this waiter is randomly giving me flirty looks, introducing me random ramens on the table whilst taking the chance to have a little skin ship with me. "Anyonghaseyo. I exist. Can you come back later? My girlfriend and I need time to decide." Jimin requested while holding my free hand which was laying on the table. I knew his blood was boiling of anger. Here comes possessive Jimin.

I saw how the waiter's expression changed and darkened when he saw Jimin's hands intertwined with mine. With that, he walked away.

Right after he walked away, Jimin let go of my hand and sighed, leaning back into his chair, his eyes still on the menu. He was clearly sulking. "Wae?" I asked him. He didn't reply to me but just continue to look through the menu. "Mmmm.. Jiminie~ Wae?" I moved my chair right beside Jimin. I then grabbed his hand and poked his cheek. "Oppa is jealous." I teased.

He looked at me expressionless and cupped my cheeks. "You're too pretty. Anyone would drool over you." He pouted, caressing my cheeks. I leaned in to peck his chubby cheeks. "I'm not. Can we order our food now? I'm hungry." I asked trying to change the topic. Jimin sighed. "Okay. Let's order then."

Right after our little brunch date, we went to shop around the Myeongdong streets. Both Jimin and I are shopaholic which makes us get along really well at the first place. He'd chose clothes for me while I'd help him chose in exchange as well.

We shopped the whole day, from dawn till dusk. We'd also got some snacks from the small food stalls on the street.

Feeling hungry again, we had dinner at about 7:30pm at a fancy western restaurant. I really didn't want Jimin to spend so much money on me but he insisted. I had no choice and to follow his orders.

This time round, we sat side by side to each other. We had some meat together with some wine as well. I could see that Jimin was stressed of him work and he barely have time to enjoy his own life. Me, being his girlfriend would do anything to make him happy, at least for today.

Pretty much 2 hours later, a few bottles of wine were empty already. Jimin isn't sober anymore and he was a little drunk. He can't drive in the state like that. "Minari~ Stay with me tonight please." He muttered. It was barely audible. "Uhh. Let me send you home first then we talk about it, okay?" I told him. I didn't think staying at his place will be a good idea. "Please~" he pleaded.

I sighed. "Alright. But please pass me your keys so I can drive both of us home." I chuckled. It's funny looking at drunk Jimin. He then passed me his keys which has a keychain with a picture of Jimin and I on it. I traced my fingers on it and smiled.

I then helped Jimin up and there we left to Jimin's place. I dropped him off his bedroom while I'd just sleep in the guest bedroom so I won't disturb him. Moreover, I did left some clothes here because I've stayed here for a few times already. I texted Tzuyu, Sana and Momo that I won't go back to the dorm tonight, then went for a shower before I sleep.

It was a great day with you. I thought, before my dozing off.

———————————————————————————
and.. yay~ I'm back! I'm still having my tests though~ Here's Some Jimina for all of you! Part two?

I love writing couples going on a date. Do you like to read it as much as I do?

Hope you did enjoy this.

I'll see you in the next one shot!
Bye xx