The Last Shoot || yoongyeon

It was a sad day for both artists on the show as it was their last shoot together as a casts of the popular show 'We Got Married' in which two artists will pretend to be married couples for some time.

Yoongi from BTS and Nayeon from the girl group, Twice were the casts of this season but unfortunately, it was about to come to an end.

They will be having their last shoot at a meaningful place for both; the indoor basketball court as Suga had teached Nayeon how to play in one of their episodes.

"Ready and action!" The director of the show shouted and the cameras started rolling after Nayeon and Yoongi were both ready, sitting on the chairs prepared in the middle of the court.

"Here we are at the last shoot." Nayeon said with a sigh. Yoongi holds Nayeon's hands and gave her a heartwarming smile.

The shoot went smooth as they recalled the memories they made when they're on the show. They remembered when Yoongi visited Nayeon when she was promoting Twice's new hit, when Twice visited BTS during their concert, when Twice and BTS went to Jeju Island together during Nayeon and Yoongi's 'wedding'. It was all memorable. They were enjoying their time until both were both told to perform to each other.

Nayeon went in the middle of the court and started to sing one of Akdong Musician's popular hit 'Last Goodbye'. As she was singing it, she broke down in tears and her voice start to crack as she sang the chorus, recalling the memories she made with Yoongi.

After she finished the song, Yoongi stood up and walked to her in order to give her a hug, caressing her hair.

Yoongi was up next as he performed his self-written rap about Nayeon in front of her. Nayeon was once again touched.

The shoot then ended with both saying their last words to each other before their 'divorce'. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Nayeon, comforting her and the director announced that the shoot was a wrap.

Both artist went to change to their own clothes and met outside of the basketball court. "I can't believe it's all over." Nayeon told him.

Yoongi gave her a smile. "We will definitely meet and contact each other often right?" He asked her.

Nayeon nodded. "Of course!" She paused for a while, "Oppa, Thankyou for all these wonderful memories. I appreciate it a lot."

Yoongi was touched by her sincerity which resulted him to hugging Nayeon. "You're welcome, bunny."

Nayeon's tears start to gather again. Her hands raised to hug him back. Can I not wake up from this dream? Nayeon thought.

Indeed, Twice's Nayeon has fallen for the person she had fake marriage with. Does he feel the same?

———————————————————————————
A super short chapter in Yoongyeon but I hope you like it.