beautiful heart || tzukook

Tzuyu's POV

I scrunched my nose at the smell of the alcohol in front of me and took a sip of it. It's my way to relax, my way to escape from the world in front of me.

I wasn't alone. I was with Mina, Momo and poor Sana who've just got cheated on by her boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend. Mina, Momo and I decided to come with Sana not just to comfort her but to escape from our horrible life as well.

Mina, who've been learning ballet for eleven years just failed her huge ballet exams while Momo has a whole company in her hands. She needs to handle every little thing in the company which is very stressful. She barely have time but today, she decided to give it a break. On the other hand, I've just got into a car accident this morning. I'm not hurt physically but my car is. Moreover, I just got scolded and nagged by my boss because I was late to work. Coincidently, we were all having a really bad day.

The sound of Sana's beer glass which she slammed on the table snapped me out of my thoughts. Knowing Sana, she's drunk already. She stood up unsteadily and head to the dance floor. Mina and Momo just looked at her.

I looked around the pub, observing everyone. There were people smoking, dancing and of course, there were people making out. I quickly looked away and continue to drink.

"Hey." I heard a voice of a male on my left. It sounded manly I must say. I turned my head to the direction. "Hi." I replied.

He sat beside me and ordered a beer for himself. "How's your day?" He asked me. To be honest, he look beautiful. His round eyes are mesmerizing. Did I mention he has bunny teeth? Cute. "Ugh. Horrible. I don't want to talk about it." I answered his question. He chuckled. "How about you?" I asked. "Busy as usual." He gave a lopsided smile. I nodded. He probably had a terrible day as well.

Our conversation went great as we talked about our lives. His name was Jungkook and I came to know that he was rich and was a heir of a huge company just like Momo.

Talking about Momo, she was already drunk, lying down on the couch. Mina who's still sober, was talking to one of Jungkook's friends whose hair looks like cotton candy, I must say.

"Wanna dance?" Jungkook offered. How can I turn a cute guy like him down. I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders. "Why not?"

We proceeded to the dance floor in which I saw Sana still dancing. I'm not stopping her though. At least she's trying to have fun. Jungkook and I then danced to the up beat music, having fun as well.

The music then turned into a slow one. I looked around and notice everyone had a partner. Being a single and lonely freak decided to head back and sit down until Jungkook grabbed my hand. His other hand then travelled to my waist. We swayed and danced along the music.

"You're beautiful, Tzuyu." He complimented. Yeah. That's what I hear all day. I'm beautiful, I'm gorgeous, I'm pretty. I know they're just being nice and compliment me but I want to hear something different but no matter what, I have to thank him. That's manners. "Thanks." I sigh as I looked down towards the floor.

"Is there anything wrong?" He asked me as he released his grip from my hands and waist. I just shook my head. He pulled me as we went back to where we met and talked. "I realized you weren't quite happy when I call you beautiful. I wasn't just talking about your looks, but your heart." He told me and he grabbed my hand. I scoffed. "We just met an hour ago, Jungkook." I stared as a matter of fact. "I studied psychology and based on how you talk, I know you're one." He explained. I remained silent.

"Oh. Can I get your number?" He asked, trying to break the awkward silence. I dialed my number on his phone and clicked the call sign. My phone ringed as it displayed his number. "There."

Right after we exchanged numbers, Mina patted my shoulder and told me that we have to go.

"I guess I need to go." I told him. "See you around... I guess?" I waved at him. He nodded as a reply.

Mina and I pulled both Sana and Momo home as we bid goodbyes to the owner of the pub, which happens to be one of our best friend's brother.

———————————————————————————
Hi guys. First one shot is for Tzukook shippers like me :) Anyways, request box is open so drop your request any time in the comment section or just message me.

There might be part two of 'beautiful heart' so do wait some time.

Oh yea! This book is also to distract you readers from my other book bcos there'll be slow updates on that book.

See you soon!
Bye x