Radioactive

Heyy everyone! Sorry for the cliffhanger, or not! I am trying to update more..  Please let me know if you like it so far!

Percy POV:

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We'll paint it red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I ran out of the camp as soon as I realise that Nico is gone. I run for awhile.. I stop to catch my breath. I here a low growl. Pulled out my sword and I see him. Nico is holding his sword standing ready to fight. I see a monster comigng behind him.. I yell,"Nico!" He turns around and kills the monster.. I run to hit the.. Lion? I don't know what it is.. I stab it but it just swatts at me and roars. Nico stabbs its eye and it dies. I turn to Nico and hug him.. He holds me and just crys.. I kissed his head and say,"Its all right now.. I am here. I will never let you get hurt.."

He crys and says,"My sister hates me! I have done everthing to keep her safe but she still hates me!" I hold him tighter.. I whisper," Lets go to my house where its safe." He nodds in my chest. We get on a bus we sit together.. Nico sits by the window, listening to music. I listen to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Nico curls up next to me and goes to sleep..

---------------------------------

We get to my house and I wake up Nico. He wakes up relunctuntly (how ever you spell it..) and got off the bus.. We get to my house and I knock.. My mom opens the door and hugs me tightly.. When she pulls away, she asks,"Who is this?" I hesitate a bit and answer,"My friend Nico. Nico this is my mom." My mom smile,"Yeah! Just your friend! Well, nice to meet you Nico" She held out her hand and he takes.. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Jackson.." She laughs and says,"Please call me Sally!" She turns to me and says,"Well your 'friend' is really nice! You should keep him.." She winks at me.. I say,"Mom!" 

We walk into my room and sit on my bed.. I couldn't hold it any more.. I lean in and kiss Nico.. My mom walks in and yells,"Paul!! Honey!! They kissed!" Nico and I pull apart blushing.. Paul runs in and says,"Hey! I am Paul! Percys stepfather!" I laugh because he is out of breath.. Nico says with a stutter,"H-hey.. I am Nico Percys f-friend.." Paul laughs and says,"You two are way more then friends!" I scratch the back of my neck and say,"I guess we are.." Nico smiles at me.. I love the way he smiles.. My mom laughs and says,"Its time for dinner.. Nico are you okay with blue food?" Nico nodds.. We all make our way to the kitchen..

---------------------------------------------

Hey sorry guys for the short chapter! I will totally try to make them longer..