𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

Mr Park: Well Miss y/n let the games begin.

He said with a large smirk spread across his face. Soon after, Kayla came rushing back with a first aid kit. Within seconds, she bandaged up Mr Park's foot. However, the bandage was over his shoe. All of a sudden, me and Mr Park began to laugh.

Kayla: Why are you laughing?

She said slightly angered Mr Park was laughing at her.

Y/n + Mr Park: Nothing.

We replied, yet still laughing. Confusion was spread all across Kayla's face but we just ignored it. For a few minutes, an awkward silence filled the room. Mr Park then spoke up saying,

Mr Park: Miss Kayla you needed help with math homework right?

He said with a smirk plastered on his face. I didn't have a good feeling about this. He then moved to the front of the class and began to teach Kayla fractions. (YES I KNOW FRACTIONS WERE THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY HEAD) But he made a horrible screeching sound with the pen.

Y/n: Can you stop that.

I said through gritted teeth.

Mr Park: Stop what?

He said in a sarcastic tone. Oh now I knew what game he was playing. Then suddenly, he spoke up again.

Mr Park: I'll think you find it's 1:0 to me.

Y/n: Puh-lease I'm not gonna let you win.

Mr Park: We'll see about that Miss y/n.

Kayla was just sitting there listening to our conversation with jealousy.

Mr Park: Okay Miss Kayla, it's seems you have mastered the subject but I really need to do some marking if you don't mind.

Kayla: It's okay Mr Park.

She said slightly irritated however Mr Park didn't seem to notice. You then began to think how to annoy Mr Park. An idea then suddenly struck your mind. While Mr Park was marking homework, you began to continuously tap your foot and click your pen. You could see Mr Park's body tense up out of annoyance.

Mr Park: Miss y/n can you please be quieter?

He muttered.

Y/n: Nope.

You replied popping the p. He just sighed in irritation.

Y/n: 1:1 Mr Park.

Kayla, on the other hand, got annoyed with your and Mr Park's little competition and left without telling.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP 2 MINUTES LATER

Y/n: Hey Mr Park did you notice Kayla leaving?

Mr Park: No I didn't.

You just nodded your head.

Mr Park: Well I prefer it with just us two anyways.

Y/n: Mh a lot more privacy i guess.

You claimed, mischief laced in your tone.

Once you said that, Mr Park began to walk closer to you causing you to step back. Deja vu rushed past you as you were once again trapped in Mr Park's arms.

Mr Park: Deja vu huh?

Mr Park whispered in your ear. You began to become flustered again but couldn't let Mr Park win this game.

Y/n: Yeah it is.

You seductively said before making quick moves and trapping Mr Park now.

Y/n: But a bit different this time.

You said licking Mr Park's earlobe. You saw him gulp showing his Adam's apple and then you looked up at him and noticed a pink tint on his cheeks.

Y/n: Aww cute~.

You told him, whilst pinching his cheeks.

Y/n: I thought by now, you knew two can play at that game.

You purred before leaving the class. Mr Park was still in shock about what happened but he liked this side of you.

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 6. <33