𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡

It was then silent you and Mr Park were just staring at each other. But what you didn't realise was that you were both leaning in...

Locked.

Finally your lips met his. They perfectly interlocked. Slowly, you both moved your lips in a rhythm. After a few seconds the kiss became more heated. It was a kiss full of passion, intensity but most importantly love. After a while, you both pulled out for air and stared at each other. All was quiet until Jimin said.

Jimin: I want you.

Y/n: W-what?

You stuttered as you were taken back with his very demanding side.

Jimin: I know you like me and boy am I fucking crazy for you. Be mine.

He said it in a low husky voice sending chills down your spine. You timidly nodded. All of a sudden Jimin grabbed your cheek and kissed you again. This kiss was a lot more rough and heated as he slowly moved your hands against your waist, his hands got lower and lower until they reached your ass. Mr Park slightly slapped your ass and said,

Mr Park: Fuck

He continued to kiss you but you pulled away.

Y/n:  M-mr P-park we're still in t-the classroom.

You reminded him. He said nothing and locked the door before saying,

Mr Park: Babygirl, call me daddy.

You said nothing and nodded in response once again. Jimin smirked seeing this side from you.

Jimin: Now I'm going to do what I've been wanting to do since I first met you.

He lightly whispered in your ear and began nipping at your neck. You moaned and you could feel his smirk.

AND I THINK YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT BUT I AIN'T GONNA WRITE IT BECAUSE IM AN INNOCENT CHILD

MAGICAL TIME SKIP ALMOST ONE YEAR LATER:

Yes it had been almost one year after that frisky moment in the classroom where Jimin asked you to be his girlfriend and then you fucked. Things had been running smoothly as his girlfriend and you wanted to take it to then next step but you weren't sure whether Jimin  did.Mr Jeon and Sara were now officially an item and now travelling the world together. You were happy that Sara had finally found the one. The day was going pretty normal until Jimin invited you to an extremely posh restaurant -    ' The Bulletproof Boys'.

Y/n: Remind me why we are even going and why I have to dress fancy?

You said looking at yourself in the mirror.