𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯

improvement biches

Many days had passed after Jimin revealed Kayla was supposedly his childhood friend. The others noticed how cold and distant you became to Mr Park but only Sara and Jin knew the reason why. Jimin on the other hand, was still in the dark why you behaved this way towards him. He had attempted many times to make a conversation with you but you just walked away or gave him the silent treatment. Even at school, the class noticed your coldness towards Mr Park but didn't question it. Kayla though, was satisfied that you stayed away from Jimin and would occasionally give you evil smirks that showed she had Mr Park wrapped around her finger. Another day had passed, and you forgot your bag in class so you went to get it. Walking in, you noticed Kayla sitting on Mr Park's desk twiddling her hair in her fingers whilst talking to him. Not even a blind person wouldn't be able to recognise she was flirting with him but what disgusted you even more he was flirting back. How could Mr Park believe that slut was his childhood friend? That was all you thought. You were about to leave the room when you heard Kayla speak up.

Kayla: Why are you so cold to Jimin y/n?

Jimin? You thought. She was now calling him by his first name. You saw Mr Park was waiting for an answer but you didn't respond.

Kayla: Aren't you gonna answer the question?

Her squeaky-ass voice was heard again. That's when you lost it and said,

Y/n: Kayla you know damn well why I'm so cold to him.

You said whilst giving her an icy glare. But she just shook her head 'innocently ' and exclaimed that she didn't. You chose to ignore her question and ask a question yourself.

Y/n: Don't you remember me chimchim?

(◔◡◔) what do yall think? comment your opinions and thank you for reading part 14. <33