It's Mutual

Alan's P.O.V. 

After a long day of signings, interviews, playing our set, and watching Loe's band play. I was absolutely tired. I just wanted to lay in my bunk with Loe there. I know just wanted a summer fling, but I'm starting to fall for her; and even after the fact that she forgave me for almost killing her.

I give her props for putting up with me. I would never be able to do that. 

Also with Kuza; this is complete bullshit. I get it, he's jealous. But why did he do what he did?

I mean if he liked her; why couldn't he just flat out tell me or her? It would of been easier. Instead he has to ruin shit. 

He's seriously going to be dead by the end of this tour. Kuza thinks this is a game. Like he's going to win and have all the cards in key. But he's wrong. Queen Alan is going to win this battle.

"Alan?" 

I turned around to see Loe walking towards me with a smile on her face. All the bad thoughts about Kuza magically erased and I smiled bigger than I ever have. I open my arms and she falls right in.

"I missed you.." She sighed as her small frame relaxed into my chest. I chuckled. 

"I missed you too." She let go and looked up and me, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward my bus. She already knew I wanted to sleep. But I'm glad she didn't want me to be alone. 

"Loe?" She turned around to face me. A smile on her face.

"Yeah?" The words left her mouth so perfectly. I don't know why I love her voice. When shes singing and just talking. It's soothing. 

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" She sighed. "I'm seriously concerned on why you just forgave me.." 

"Alan. I may of only known you for a short time, but I know you are the one guy I would do anything for. I'd drop everything to be with you in any situation. Honestly." I plastered a smile on my face so big my cheeks started to hurt. 

She just laughed and wrapped her arms around me. I rested my chin on her head. 

"I hate you." I chuckled.

"Why?" She giggled into my shoulder.

"You make me feel weird. But a good weird. I don't ever want to lose this feeling; and I hate you for making me feel this way. I hate you in a good way."

"Alan?" She questioned.

"Yeah?"

"You're fucking weird." She chuckled removing her arms from my waist. I put my hand over my heart and gasped.

"That.. that hurt." I faked being hurt. She gave me a serious look and pointed to her black eye.

"This.. this hurts." She laughed and walked into my bus. I have a feeling she's never going to let me live this down.

On our first date back home I'm going to make a joke about her being mean. Then she's going to come back at me saying I'm mean for punching her.

On the day I propose and I'm down on one knee, she's going to take a long moment to answer just to make my knee hurt like her eye.

On our wedding day she's going to step on my fo- wait.

I'm- what?

I said first date.

I said proposal.

I said wedding day.

I already thinking of the commitment I didn't want in the first place. I'm really starting to like this girl and I honestly don't know if I can handle this. Actually I can handle it.

I'm Alan Ashby and I'm slowly falling for this girl more than I should. It's so odd to have these feelings. I haven't felt this way since Maddie, I loved her. Alot. But those feelings soon left as soon as I found out what she did. I was scared to get those feelings for anyone else and there's that person.

Her name is Loe.

"Alan?" 

I turned and looked at her. "Hmm?"

"You zoned out. You okay?" She asked concerned. I just smiled and ducked my head down.

"Yeah.." I looked at her. "I'm perfect."

She just smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me to my bus. Austin, AAron, and Phil were hanging out eating junk like we always do. Austin smiled at her when she walked in.

"Hey Loe!" Austin chuckled hugging her.

"Hey Aus." she looked at Aaron and Phil. "Hey Aaron and Phil!" 

"thanks for not forgetting us bae!" Aaron laughed. She giggled and smiled. Waving her hand at his response.

"How am I going to forgot you Jesse?!" She smirked.

"Oh you're a bitch!" Aaron laughed with everyone else. She dragged me to the bunk area and just climbed right into my bunk. I joined her.

"I assume you're tired. Right?" I laughed. 

"Yeah just little." she slightly chuckled. "I'm worn out." 

I pulled her into me and she cuddled right into my side. 

"Hey.." 

"Yeah Al?" 

"I need to talk to you about something.." 

She looked up at me and gave me a confused look, raising an eyebrow. I sighed.

"it's not bad. At least I don't think it is.." She lowered her eyebrow and just looked at me. Waiting for a response.

"I think I'm falling for you more than I want-expected to. Honestly. I don't like that feeling but with you, it's different. You're different and I like different. I like you." I sighed look at the curtain. "alot.."

She turned my head to face her and she pressed her lips to mine. A small sweet kiss. It wasn't much, but it meant alot to me. I left her smile into the kiss and that made my heart race. 

"Alan I'm glad you feel this way." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah absolutely. I have strong feelings for you. So It's mutual." She giggled. I smiled and pulled her back into me. Closing my eyes and just thinking about how perfect this girl is. 

And how she's all mine. 

__________________________

Hey guys I now this is over due and VERY late. I told one of ya'll that it was going to be updated over the weekend but my grandpa passed away and I was in Ohio for the funeral all week. I just got home. So This should be update more. 

I'm not gonna promise, but maybe two or three times a month? Maybe more if I'm motivated?

Anyways, thanks for reading ya'll. It means alot. c:

Stay... swaggy? 

I don't know. Don't hate me. LOL

~Loe <333