14

The warm sunlight penetrated through the glass window, bathing the two lovers in its light, allowing them to receive its heat.

Jaebum opened his eyes, blinked a few times before looking at his 'friend' laying peacefully beside him. He had his hand on Jaebum, like he was asleep in Jaebum's embrace. Jaebum also still had his arm circled on the younger's shoulder.

He moved the sleeping boy's fringe that covered his forehead and he could see how beautiful he actually was. He looked ethereal. Jaebum caressed his hair gently and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Jinyoung" he gave his most sincere smile to greet the boy who was still trying to open his eyes.

He blinked, adjusting to the light that's coming to his eyes. "Good morning, Jaebum hyung.."

Jinyoung snuggled to the older, showing zero interest on waking up. He just wanted to stay there all day long with his beloved hyung, enjoying the warmness of Sunday morning in his embrace.

"hyung ... did we really do that last night?" Jinyoung looked up.

"We did" he nodded. "Why?"

"Oh wow..." Jinyoung looked back down to the blanket, feeling embarrassed on the question he's about to ask. "Did- did I do well?"

Jaebum chuckled at this question. Of course he did a good job. He didn't show any rejection and he kept going like it was really a treatment to his trauma that he enjoyed, probably without him realizing it.

"You did great. Congratulations, you've overcome your fear."

Ding!

Jaebum grabbed his phone from the night stand. A notification popped up and he opened the message. It was his mom.

Mom

Jaebum-ah! We'll visit you tomorrow. I'll bring your favorite food.

"Favorite food" Jaebum smiled brightly as he read the words. He really loved his mother's kimchi stew. He just couldn't wait until Monday came and his parents would be there and Jinyoung too, and they would have a perfect dinner together.

Me

What time mom? I have class until 4.

Mom

Oh. Well... we planned to visit at 10 but if you have class till 4 then we'll come at 6. We'll have dinner together instead of lunch. See you my son!

Me

OKAY! See you mom.

"Who?" Jinyoung asked. He saw Jaebum smiling brightly as he read the messages. It made him curious.

"My mom. My parents will visit us tomorrow. She will bring my fave kimchi stew for dinner. I miss my mom's home cooked meal ..! " Jaebum rubbed his stomach and closed his eyes, imagining his favorite food rested in his tummy.

"Wow.. looking at your expression right now makes me wonder how good this kimchi stew is. I can't wait to try" Jinyoung rubbed Jaebum's chest.

"Oh you'll love it! I promise!"

"Come on wake up. I'll make you breakfast" Jinyoung kissed him and tried to sit but failed. "Ouch..! Oh my god it hurts-" Jinyoung held his back and winced.

"Jinyoung I'm sorry.. Wait don't move. I'll help you up" Jaebum got up from bed and took Jinyoung in his arm, bridal style. He walked to the kitchen and put him down.