First Start.

AppleJacks POV.

----

As Ah'm in the halls ah get a text from pinkie pie telling me to go to the gym. Now why in tarnation would that girl want me in the gym,there was nothing special goin on, but eh, Ah think Ah'll just go for the heck of it.

When Ah make it there Ah see 5 girls standing in the middle of the gym huggin, now what the hell was that about, Ah don't know.

While Ah'm lookin ah see rarity in the middle of it all.as usual.

"Rarity?...do y'all got one more hug for a lonesome AppleJack...? Ah asked nervously with ma eyes fixed on the purple haired girl.

As Ah'm standin in the door Rarity comes runnin towards me. She gives me the biggest hug in all of Equestria.

Ah can feel her pull me tighter. Ah have the erg to hold her in my arms, but ah didn't want anyone gettin the wrong idea.

"Uh....Rarity?" Ah say.

"Yes..." Rarity said in the sweetest little voice.

"...get offa me..." Ah said Ah looked down and blushed nervously.

When ah look it's Rarity.

"How have you been applejack?" She asked me.

"Good..had a long summer,and what about yourself?" Ah asked as ah face in her direction.

"I've been fabulous...as always..." She said as she smiled at me.

"Look I just wanted to say sorry for hugging you that long... I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything like that..." She said as her face turned red.

"It's okay rarity." Ah said as ah gave her a smile showing that ah wasn't uncomfortable.

"Well good...because..I mean..I..i..oh! I'm just going back over here with twilight okay, dear." Rarity said as she blushed a dark red and walked off backwards only to be stumbling into a few things behind her.

By the looks of it Rarity sure was actin funny, ah mean...not her usual self.. She seemed different. But eh, not to different because she was already different. Like a, good kind of different though ,the kind that makes you feel good on the inside , happy to smile.. Wait! There ah go again, ah really need to quit thinkin bout this girl.

"AppleJack?" Ah heard someone call my name.

"Applejack?" Ah heard someone say it again.

"What?!" Ah rudely answered back.

"Would you mind, taking a group picture with us?..." Fluttershy asked.

"Oh sure..." Ah said slowly realizing Ah just screamed at the most fragile person in the school.

As ah walked over to the girls we lined up facin the camera.

First Twilight, Then RD, next Pinkie, then Rarity, then Ah came, and FlutterShy last.

My fingers accidentally brush past Rarity's. Ah felt a weird feeling in my stomach.
When I looked at her she was blushing.

"Ready, girls?" Twilight asked.

"Go head twi." Ah said.

"Sure." Pinkie said

"Ready when you are." RainbowDash said.

"If you are than I am..." FlutterShy said

"Absolutely." Rarity said still blushing.

1...2...3! And the bright flash blinded us all for about 5 seconds

"Pinkie, ah was wonderin, how'd y'all get this setup?" Ah asked as ah scratched the back of my head.

"It was easy, I just had both principles say it was alright, and if we wanted to leave early to party some more than we could!" Pinkie said as she stuffed her face with cake.

"Oh...well that's all ah wanted to know , thanks pinkie." Ah said as Ah walked towards the stage.

The whole time Ah was at the party Ah couldn't stop meeting my eyes rarity's.
Every time ah tried lookin away somewhere in between ah saw hers.

Ah couldn't take it so ah walked out the gym,and I could've sworn rarity followed behind me.