Can we just....?

Rarity's POV- Honey Bun and I are back together. *squeeee* I can't believe how great I feel. She's so amazing, and better than ever, and the sex! Don't even get me started on how amazing that's gotten.

"Hey baby..." She said as she laid next to me and cuddled with me from behind.

"Hello darling.." I said as I held her hands as which were on my waist.

She kissed my ear and started kissing on my neck. The sensation.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked slowly as she gotten on top of me and kissed me on the nose.

"I don't know... Spending time with my Honey Bun was all that mattered." I said as I smiled at her.

She started blushing and gotten off of me, which I thought was rather dumb, I liked when she was on top. It was hot.

"I've got an idea, me, you, twi, pinkie, dash and shy, go on a triple date? It would be fun, I know I would like it... Mostly because I can spend time with my Rare Bear." She said as she ran to her closet and changed.

"Oh, that would be nice,where is dash anyway?" I asked as I sat up and looked at her.

"She went to shy's to spend the weekend." Jackie said while tossing on her dark-ish, light-ish, brown hat.

"Really?" I asked

"How adorable....." I said.

"Get dressed." She said as she bit her lip slowly.

"O-okay..." I quickly ran over to her dresser which I had two drawers of clothes in and simply took a shower, changed into a white shirt and dark blue jeans. Ready to go, with heart in my hand and my Jackie.