Driving stick.

~A/n: hope you like this one~

AppleJack's POV- as soon as me and Rarity left my house we headed straight to my truck. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you..." She said as she gotten in.

"I love you too..." I said slowly as I leaned in and kissed her.

She gently gotten on my lap and pressed me against the seat of my truck and took off her shirt.

"Feel me baby" she said as she rubbed her body against mine.

I was liking this, even though we had to leave and I didn't want to be late.

She put both my hands on her waist and took off my shirt.

"Just once.... Before we go...." She said slowly and licked her lips.

I nodded and placed her on her back, I started rubbing her thighs and kissing on her neck, I slowly took off her pants and removed her underwear. They were laced purple ones.

Once I took those off I put her legs on my shoulders and began licking her pussy.

She moaned every time I dug my tongue deeper.

I felt her tug on my hair and push my head down.

"Deeper! Baby FUCK!" She shouted... I stopped eating her out and gotten on top of her, I placed two fingers in her pumped them slowly at first.

"AGH! YES!" Rarity moaned as loud as she could, I just knew it.

I rubbed on her pussy also as I pumped my fingers deeper.

I kissed her as she pulled on my hair, she moaned through the kiss.

I felt her squirt all over the seat of my truck. I pulled in and kissed her one more time before I myself gotten a turn.

Rarity's POV- OH MY GOODNESS! After Jackie left to go get a towel, you have no idea how that experience felt. I just...so been so longingly been wanting to have sex with her while in her truck, now she doesn't really like "love stains" but I would make any type of love stain for her.

After she cleaned up my orgasm juices we headed on our way over to twilight's.

"I love you lots baby..." She said as she held my hand.

"I love you too" I said as I leaned in and started touching on her again. Goodness gracious, I was still horny.

"Ha, wait until we're home baby." She said as she turned to kiss me.

In an instant this big 18 wheeler crashed into her truck.

I felt ever thing in my body thrust forwards as I was massively hit.

I saw Jackie fly across towards the window through my blurred vision.

We spinned in a circle through the air. As the truck hit a tree.

Her rust truck was beginning to light on fire, I struggled to climb out as someone took applejack, who had a bloody nose, black and purple around her eyes, and blood coming from her left ear.

Once I gotten for away from it by crawling someone called 911 to assist us, in that moment I didn't know if either me or the love of my life would make it..feeling weak and overwhelmed I passed out.

-30 minutes pass-

As they come for us I see AppleJack in another hospital car. I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt tears run down my face. The same tears I had when applejack kissed another girl, the same tears I had when we broke up, and the same tears I had for her.

"Call someone...please...let me c-call someone..." I said as blood came from my mouth... I knew it wasn't the end...by why did it feel this way?... As her ambulance truck drove off I mouthed out the words "I love you". Even it is goodbye,which it isn't, I want her to last with those words.

~a/n: so....now you probably hate me, but I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS!, bad news, this is the end of this story, not RariJack, but this story. GOOD NEWS TIME, I will make a BOOK 2! BETTER THAN EVER! So just wait! Thank you all for reading this and be on the look out for "RariJack Book2:us together." And, sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger, I would tell you all more buuuuut *river song voice* spoilers. Xoxo, Madison.~