1

2 years later...

"Welcome to Min Florists, where the flowers are as bright as your dreams" I say as the door jingles, signifying the rare sight of a customer. I turn the page of the magazine and continue reading about celebrity marriages and divorces. A shadow approaches me and puts a hand on the counter and makes a small coughing sound.

My eyes slowly look up and meet with a man in a suit looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. What sort of barstard where's a suit on a Sunday?

"Hi- I was wondering if you could help me with picking some flowers" His lips curve into a small smile and I blink at him. I think for a second before looking at the bunch of expensive roses in the corner of one of the displays.

"How about those ones?" I point weakly at them before looking back down at my magazine.

He turns around and walks towards them before laughing and shaking his head.
"There for a wedding-my girlfriends colleague" he says walking back towards me, his heels clicking on the ground as he moves.

"I'd say congratulations- but it's not your wedding and I don't care" I click my tongue and turn the page again.
"She didn't want me to get anything big as a gift- she's quite introverted" he continues, dismissing the fact that I really don't care.

"So I was thinking flowers are a good gift right? You can't go wrong with flowers" he laughs slightly and I tilt my head.
"Why would you give flowers at a wedding? Won't they already have loads at the venue" I ask slightly baffled gift idea.

His face goes blank before tilting and furrowing his eyebrows as if he just realised the sky was blue.
"Y-You're right- what should I get them then?" He crosses his arms on top of the counter and leans forward, his oily face coming closer and closer to mine.

"A gift card maybe? There's a nice spa down the road- it's perfect for couples" I point in a direction and take a deep breath, "You should go there now" I smile and take a step back away from the counter, making up the lost space between me and the stranger.

"You been there before?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me. My face stays in the same unimpressed expression and he laughs, "Sore subject? It's fine man- girls can be crazy some times"

"If your not buying, you should go- I've got a lot to do" I run my hand through my hair and look at him sternly. He takes one last look around the store before pausing and pointing at one of the prepacked bunches of flowers.

"I'll take those Flower Boy" he stills over and picks up one of the bunches, "What is it?" He asks as he swings it around like a child. Tasteless.

"Some Forget-me-boys, Daisy's and roses- I put some greenage in as to contrast the the colours" I bite my nail and watch as he starts prodding at the flowers. A few petals fall from the bunch and I wince- What is he doing to them?

"You made this? Don't you have some girl to do that?" I asks as he sets it down on the counter. I scoff slightly and tilt my head in confusion.

"Why would I need a girl to put some flowers in paper packaging?" I look at him dumbly, he returns the look, "Thjs is an art- it's difficult but I enjoy it" I increase my sarcasm for the last few words and he chuckles

"How my much do I owe you Flower Boy?" He asks with a impressed smile. I punch some numbers in and put the flowers reluctantly in a plastic bag. It should be illegal to sell flowers to monsters like him- illegal.

"W35000" I smile at him and his mouth drops slightly, "The price for art- and Forget-me-nots are expensive" I keep my smile at him and he shrugs.

"Price for art" he mutters as he pulls out his wallet, "God my girlfriend better love these- W35ooo for a bunch of flowers? The things I do" he continues to mumble. My eyebrows furrow but I brush it off.

"Would you like the receipt in the bag?" I tilt my head and ask him the hopefully last question I'll ever have to ask him.
"No I'm good- why would I give you back a bunch of dead flowers?" He laughs slightly and I give him a forced smile before screwing up the piece of paper.

"Thanks flower boy, I'll come back if my girlfriend thinks there cool" he waves before walking back to the door. The relieving jingle of the bell rings as he leaves the shop and turns down the alleyway.

Lord have faith on his girlfriend- and those poor flowers.