6

'stop moving your head already' her hands rub my hair rhythmatically, sweet hums leaving her mouth as she mixes the hair dye onto my hair. i close my eyes and relax my crossed legged body onto her legs.

"your gonna get hair dye all over my shorts sweet" she sings. i look up at the girl perched on the edge of the bath and smile, her hair falling infront of her face slightly. she makes a kissing face before using her hand and lightly forcing my head to face away from her. i stay put finally.

"are the boys coming over later? i thought we could order some food in from that restaurant down town" she pulls my head up slightly, this time being the one causing distruption. i look into her eyes and furrow my brows.

"what's the occasion" my reply gains a smirk and a eye roll.

"your promotion sweetheart- plus i'm going away for a few days next week aren't i? i'm gonna miss the boys otherwise" she leans down further and kisses my forehead.

my heart warms up.

"i guess, they might be busy" i stick my bottom lip out and look forward once more. her hands continue to massage my hair.

"i know jungkook has a meeting some time this week- but i can't remember what day he said" she hums before laughing a little, "does it ever daunt on you that your one of the richest men in korea yoongi?" she pauses massaging. her playful tone shines through her serious question and i smile.

"i'm not honey"

"well obviously your parents are worth more- but other than namjoon i'd say your the second richest man under 30 in korea" she pauses again, her adorable habit showing more frequently, "why do you never go to a salon to get tour hair done?"

"what?" i shuffle forward and turn my whole body to face her. her baggy t-shirt hangs of her easily, her shorts covered in bleach and shampoo. i look into her hazel eyes, my thoughts almost getting lost in the pools of sweetness.

"you never go to salons- you're rich as anything but you never go to salons" her lips move slowly before curving up slightly.

"why would I go to a salon? i have you" i shrug and her smile widens even more. she sweeps her hair behind her ear and looks at the ground.

"i won't be here forever though yoongi- you know that- i mean- your dad-"

"hae, your not going anywhere" I reach up and clasp onto her hands, "it's just dying my hair baby, it's not a big deal- look- i promise even if you do go- which you won't- that i won't ever go to a salon anyway- i only want you okay?" i smile at the suddenly teary eyed girl and she nods. she extends her hand, her pinky finger being shoved forward.

"pinky promise?"

i wrap my pinky finger around hers and nod.

"pinky promise"