7

"Yoongi- it's good to see you" someone says as I walk through the front door or Hoseoks mansion like house. I lift my hand and wave weakly at them before continuing in.

A few familiar faces dressed in dinner clothes and fancy gowns smile st me as I move though the house; my eyes scanning through the people for the little bundle of joy wrapped up tightly in a suit- probably from dolce and gabbana and worth more than my entire flower shop.

A tight arm wraps around my shoulder and drags my attention away from the rest of the formal suits, "Hyung- I feel like I haven't seen you in forever"

I turn my head and meet the defined eyes of one of my old best friends, "Taehyung? It's been months- what have you been doing?" I pull him into a hug and he chuckles, his form towering over mine slightly. Tall bastard.

"I know- I've been studying over in France" he runs his hand through his hair as if he said something normal and causal, "Been there for that last month and a half" he smiles down at me and I close my open mouth. France?

Oh wait, that is normal for people like him.

"Talk to me in some French then man- I don't believe you've actually been studying out there" i pat his shoulder and smile widely at him as his own box like smile appears on his lips.

"Tu m'as manqué, petit bonhomme" he takes a deep breath before smiling widely, "vous devriez aller en France, les dames sont les meilleures du monde."

I stare blankly at him, none of the words even registering in my brain. I wish I took French instead of Latin and Mandarin.

"Qu'en est-il des filles en Espagne ? Ne sont-ils pas tout simplement génial ?" A man joins our conversation and Taehyung laughs. My face stays deadpanned at the two. Has he forgotten I'm here.

"Tu m'as là" he chuckles. I smile politely and bite my lip, My eyes darting around in search of someone to help me away from this awkward fluent conversation.

"Ce parti est bien droit ? Le vin est grand" the mystery man turns to me and smiles, I go to say something when Taehyung interrupts. I want to thank him in a way, but he still interrupted me.

"Il ne parle pas Français" he shakes his hand and the man nods before clearing his throat.

"I'm Im Jihu, son of Mr. Im of-"

"Song and Im Lawers right? Mine and Yoongis parents comapanys both have your dads firm as legal protection" Taehyung smile leans more to smug and I tilt my head.

"Actually- I think we changed last year- I could be wrong though" I shrug. The mans face turns into a curious stare.

"Really? What companies?"

"Kim Management and-"

"I'd really rather not disclose my fathers business" I reluctantly interrupt Taehyung, his face drops slightly. The man hums and rubs the back of his head.

"Why? Min inc. are one of the biggest companies this side of the world Yoongi- you should be proud" Taehyung brags on my behalf.

"Your Min Yoongi? I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to offend you" he bows a little and I roll my eyes.

"For chris- I'm going to go get a drink" I complain before walking away from the two equally embarrassing men.

The bar sits in the middle of one of the large rooms, a few people gathering around it and not many free seats going spare. As I approach, a man looks at me and shock before jumping up off the stool and bowing st me.

"Please" I wave my hand at him to sit back down but his head shakes vigorously.

"Mr Min- I'm leaving anyway- please take it" he bows a solid 45 degrees down and I click my tongue.

He walks off. I sit down.

It takes a good minute before the waiter comes over to take my order; and when he does,he does it with a large bewildered expression.

Sex on the beach, her favourite drink. She used to order this at every party just to see the bar tenders expression.
The drinks arrives, the colours reminding me of her lips.

"Your hairs brown" Hoseoks hand places itself on top of my haid and acruffles my hair. I jump slightly, unaware of when the boy next to me arrived there or managed to get a seat. I was too entranced by the drink.

"I fancied a change- the blonde didn't really suit me" I don't ask when he appeared, but instead continue with his conversation.

"You do it yourself?" He tilts his head. I know what he's getting at, I would ask the same thing if I was him.

"No- I- I went to a hair salon" the words leave my mouth, and with it a sour taste enters. He nods before smiling widely.

"Well Yoongi" he swivels the bar stool and taps a girl besides him shoulders, a clearly pretty deep red haired girl turns around and smiles in my direction, "This is Sapphire- the person I wanted you to meet"