Two

Author's Note:

This chapter is really short, so bear with me please. Thanks for reading, I will try and publish a part 3 sometime this week. Please comment if you have any suggestions or thoughts. Thank you.

Arthur’s POV

     Arthur was furious, it had been a few months after Steppenwolf’s attack on Earth, and things had been eerily peaceful for the members of the league. Everyone had returned to their personal homes in hopes to relax for a well deserved vacation while Bruce overlooked construction of the Hall of Justice.

     Although this was great news, it caused a serious case of suspicion and boredom for the aquatic vigilante. There was nothing to do other than drink and bring in fish for struggling civilian towns. So here he was, sitting at the bottom of the arctic ocean, purposefully disorienting two six-gilled sharks to repeatedly bump into each other.

     After bumping them together for the sixth time, Arthurs half amused smirk quickly left his face as a strange current swept by him and the two sharks. "Storm." Arthur thought knowingly as he started to swim towards the nearest land mass that would be getting the worst of the weather. Little did he know that he would soon find the unconscious and half drowned body of Terri Aker.