Four

Author's Note: Part Four is finally here, thanks for your patience. Part Five should come soon. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and vote! Thank you guys!

Arthur's POV

Arthur thought he had seen it all. From awkward teenagers who could easily beat 90 mph on foot to a billionaire who dressed like a bat to fight crime. Yet, what he was seeing at this moment was pure weird. Dark, vacant waters surrounded him for miles on end. Reefs and sand banks bare of any aquatic creatures. The only indications of life were floating patches of ripped seaweed that passed by like tumble weeds in a dessert. Something was off, many fish species flee from storm paths, but they almost immeadiately return after it's passed; however, not a sign of marine life was in sight.

"Something else is causing this." Arthur told himself as he examined his surroundings once again.

"Something big."

That's when he smelled the blood, human blood, and it was close by. Momentarily tearing his attention away from the still vacant waters, Arthur followed it's scent until he finally began to see a shadowed silhouette in the distance. An unmoving silhouette.

"Right when things get interesting." Arthur internally muttered to himself as he set off towards the obscurity.