Chapter 7- Oops

Emerald's POV

Upon Soundwave's entry I screamed mentally but relaxed as soon as I realized I was no longer in danger, by danger I referred to sexual advances. The most the faceless freak could actually do was punish me for walking around in the peak of morning which gave knockout the chance to attempt his assault in the first place.

I simply waited for it but Soundwave was oddly quiet as he removed the gloves he was wearing and replaced them with a brand new pair. He was at the peak of being weird. Was this guy a germaphobe or what?

I was still without speech so my concerns could not be vocalized.

He was correct about the drug taking its effect because now that it did I was unable to move anything but my eyes. I was somewhat safe with him here and while I despised my savior I could not help but to hold some amount of gratitude. I could only imagine how horrible the experience would have been, the pain I felt on the areas which he squeezed was only a small indicator of what was to come.

I felt like filth because while Knockout was the only one brave enough to act out on his desires I knew he was not the only one to have dirty thoughts.

Soundwave entered a code, locking the door completely before making his way towards me and I could not help but to curl on the inside. I stared up at the man that observed me, his gloved servos (hands) making their way beneath the back of my knees and my upper back.

"The drug administered resulted in conscious sedation...based on the dose he confessed to administering you should be able to speak and move in the next ten minutes" he was delicate in carrying my limp frame, his scent filling my nostrils.

I wanted to ask what happened to the redhead when I left but unfortunately I was without a voice.

"He will bother you no more" he told me as though he heard my question and I had no idea how I felt hearing that. I really did not need to know because there was a possibility that he turned Knockout over to Megatron.

I said nothing as his tentacles emerged and touched a part of the wall, my eyes widening to see that it was a hidden exit. Was Megatron even aware of this?

"In this location no one will come looking for you" he stated as we reached a door after numerous turns. He typed in a code so quickly I didn't even get a digit. As soon as we entered I was placed onto a sofa like chair, my eyes scanning to find that this was a bedroom and the fact that I could not move made me slightly uncomfortable. This was a gothic bedroom if I might add, there was black almost everywhere.

I guess the room was as dark as his soul.

"You may shower and sleep here once the sedative eases...I'll be in the other room should you require anything" he told me and I answered with my eyes.

I felt helpless just lying around and he scanned my flimsy attire with the tilt of his head. He left the room and returned with a huge T Shirt and underpants, the items being placed onto the bed stiffly.

"The clothing is fresh, you may inspect the tags" he added swiftly and I wished I was able to mumble a soft thank you. He disappeared immediately after saying that and I simply stared at the ceiling as if it was my pass time activity.

Once the sedative had worn off like he told me earlier I headed for the shower and I was thankful that I'd be better dressed than I was now after showering this. The bathroom was quite larger than the one I'm used to and far more beautiful. I turned the shower on, the heat being turned on as soon as I entered and warm water touched my metal (skin), I relaxed.