Chapter 36- On our way to work

🎶No tears left to cry🎶

Emerald's POV

As soon as I got dressed I watched Soundwave put his clothes on whereby I volunteered to tie his tie. He allowed me to while he stared down at me in the process, it was as though he was elated that I had offered. He had a small obsession with black and purple and I could see that now.

"All done" I said that with a smile as I looked up at him through my lashes, Soundwave undoing his tie whereby my eyes widened.

"Are you serious, you wish for me to do it again?" I asked and he replied with a nod. I chuckled, he was truly an odd fellow in more ways than one.

"I enjoy having you by my side, I'm sorry about Page Emerald. I love you so the slight fear you have that I will return to her should be eliminated" he stated and I rolled my eyes.

We both know women like that try hard to get what they believe is desired.

"Men will frag (fuck) anything that has two legs and a vagina Soundwave. It doesn't take much from a woman to get a guy to pound her and you are a man before anything Soundwave" I stated and he made a face at me.

I stared at his tie with a small smile. If he should undo it again I believe I will be forced to break his leg.

"Some men will not succumb to those attempts, I am not your average male with or without this body" he corrected and I smirked at him as I placed my hand on his chest. Oh really, was he saying he could resist a begging woman?

"Is that so?" I asked as I stared up at him and blinked, my hands lingering on my curves before I stretched.

"Not all men are like that Emerald. Just like women, we care..." And as soon as my lips neared his he stiffened in silence.

"You were saying?" I asked as he stared at my lips for seconds before his eyes met mine.

"I know what you are doing" he told me as I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and pushing my chest upwards so he could gain a good look at my cleavage. Did he truly know I was trying to seduce him?

"What am I doing?" I asked as I tipped but before I could kiss him he dodged.

What the hell? It wasn't supposed to be like that! I fell face first onto the bed, my red lipstick printing onto a clean white sheet and I stared in horror as raven hair hung in my face.

"Amusing..." I turned my head to the side to see that Shockwave had arrived just in time, his fingers toying with the cuff of his uniform. He wore a cocky smirk and I pressed my face to the bed.

Could he walk through closed doors now?

"How did you get in...are you telling me I need to change my locks?" I asked and he replied by playfully raising his eyebrows.

"Even if you did, he would still get it. In fact, even by relocating, he'd find a way in'' Soundwave told me and I growled onto my bed. I straightened my posture, watching the two brothers, Soundwave freeing his hair while Shockwave put his together to form a loose ponytail.

"My car has been taken to a mechanic so I will be needing a ride. I crashed" he told Soundwave whose face was emotionless as usual.

"Tell me something that would surprise me" Soundwave told his older brother who stared down at him with a frown. Looking at me Soundwave tried to help me from the bed to indicate that he was ready and I dodged his hand.

Shockwave found my actions amusing.

"Well played Flower...well played" Shockwave chuckled and I made my way outdoors. The two men followed and I locked my door, throwing my keys in my handbag before putting my shoes on.