Chapter 35- We are one

Emerald's pov

"I had no idea you were such an excellent dancer" I kissed Soundwave who was seated in the back seat of the car next me, Soundwave freeing my top whereby he took a nipple between my teeth. I could tell that he was slightly drunk and seeing him like this was always entertaining.

"We must never speak of it again" he mumbled as his mouth moved over my skin, his fingers trailing every wet mark he left.

"I want you" I moaned as his lips moved over my stomach, the street lights above us issuing their seconds of light momentarily.

"By the gods created by every culture on this planet you two will not fuck in my car" Shockwave hissed and his words where ignored as Soundwave's fingers moved over the fabric of my underwear.

I believe Shockwave tried a different approach.

"Unfortunately I have to use my rear view mirrors lovebirds so I'd suggest you to wait until you are home" Shockwave suggested and I closed my eyes the moment Soundwave paused in sucking on my nipples and exposed skin, my attire being adjusted.

"I love you" he whispered and I placed the palm of my hands to his cheek.

"Then show me tonight" I teased softly and Shockwave screamed, apparently he was irritated by our public display of affection.

"Would you two quit?" he hissed and I chuckled as I placed my head to the shoulder of my lover. I stuck my tongue out at Shockwave whereby he purposely swerved, my body falling onto Soundwave's lap.

"Asshole"

I woke up to find Soundwave staring at me, violet optics (eyes) connecting with blue optics (eyes). Last night's memories of our heated love making session the moment we stepped out of the car flooded my mind. We were spontaneous on the lawn, our bodies tangled without the care that our neighbors might be watching.

I yawned, blinking as I waited for him to say something, my eyes lingered on the parts of his body filled with sunlight. It was hard to tell what he was thinking and I believe the mystery is what made him so damn attractive.

I wanted to tell him he looked amazing but didn't know how to, with Soundwave things could be a little bit complex.

"I spent the night in your bed, you're driving because I'm tired" he stated and I made a face. I had something romantic in mind and what he said was far from romantic, the small smile on my lips fading. I sat up and stretched while he headed for the shower, my toes curling as I yawned.

"Well a very good morning to you too...asshole" I practically whispered the latter part of that statement, Soundwave's reply quite surprising.

"I heard that" He stated calmly and I made a childlike face before issuing an eyeroll. I barely breathed the last part of my statement, was he gifted with powerful audio receptors (ears)? I was about to join him in the bathroom when his phone went off, my eyes narrowing the more they stared at the phone screen. An unknown number was calling and I bit my lip.

Should I answer?

Would that be snooping or just taking a message? It could be his brother or boss but those options seemed highly unlikely because there was no caller ID attached. It was as though someone actually wished not to be identified...Maybe I should answer.

Accepting the call I placed the device to my ear.

"Hello, Soundwave?" I knew the woman's voice far too well so I gritted my teeth as sour memories filled me all at once. Wasn't Page his ex girlfriend, why the hell was he still communicating with her?