Last week of school

Jada's p.o.v

*ghetto by August alsina plays loudly* I rolled over to check my phone to see who was trying to contact me at 4 in the fucking morning. And of course it was my boyfriend kj. me and kj have been together for 6 months now but it seems like forever!  kj is light skin, 6'3, light brown eyes, with a great body  .mmmm my baby was fineee! "yea bae wassup " I answered kinda annoyed.  "baby I miss you and I'm high asf right now so you know I had to call you and fuck with you " he said chuckling. "yea I know just like every other day but I'm sleepy babe " I said dam near sleep. "Okay bae well goodnight I love you " he said seemingly sad. "Wait Wait Wait bae tell me a ghetto bedtime story " I said smiling hard. "I love you that's the only bedtime story you need baby I love you so much your my everything I wish I could be with you right now and hold you and tongue u down and give you hella hickeys "Kj said as it sounding like he was licking His lips. I closed my eyes and imagined kj doing to me everything he said and more. I was so wet you could call me niagra falls ahaha. I simply said I love you too babe goodnight and hung up the phone. I then got up and picked out some clothes for school, got something to eat and went back to sleep.