monday ughh

I woke up and hopped in the shower and did all my hygenial things. I got dressed in some simple white skinny jeans and a gray halfshirt with some white and gray vans. I simply pulled my hair in a messy bun and called my sister selena. were not biological sisters but blood couldn't have made us any closer. "you bogus g how u gone call Me this late u was posed to call soon as you woke up " selena said basically yelling through the phone. "bitch hold on I ain't no damn alarm clock and who is you yelling at don't get cut. " I said yelling back. "whatever bitch anyways is you driving us to school today it are we walking ".selena asked. "hell naw  we ain't walking, ill be there to pick you up n about 15 mins " I didn't Wait for a response I just hung up. I was cleaning up a lil bit when I heard a knock on my window. I went to the window already knowing who it was KJ! I told him to come through the front door since my mom wasn't home from work yet. soon as I opened the door Kj came in attacking my body like a animal. we kissed while our tongues played wrestling. he then began to attack my neck with wet kisses and hickeys. it felt so good that I became weak and just latest back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. he whispered I love you in my ear then began to kiss my body from my neck to my inner thighs removing My clothes . when he made it to my thighs he teased me by steadily licking them which drived me crazy! "babyyy eat it nowww " I said trying not to moan. he smirked and looked up at me then began sticking his tongue deep in my pussy while gently rubbing my clit. I screamed for him to go faster and he did as I pushed his head deeper and deeper. I felt myself begin to climax so I pulled his head close to mine and began playing tongue hockey. I nibbled on his ear then kissed his body. I whispered in his ear that I wanted to feel him in me. he barely let me finish my sentence before he unzipped his pants unleashing mandango. he slowly slipped the tip in going deeper til the point where I felt it in my stomach. he flipped me on my stomach as we he started back shots and began pulling my hair .he was doing it rough just the way I like it . he started breathing on the back of my neck and said "baby I'm bout to cum you ready?" I just nodded my head because no words seemed to come out of my mouth. he started pumping really fast then there was a knock at the door. UGHHHH WHO TF WAS IT ??! I angrily got off the couch and pulled my underwear and pants up to see who was as t the door. kj tried to tell me to just not answer it but I knew I had to. I opened the door and it was my ex boyfriend. in the back of my mind I thought I was seeing shit, this didn't seem real .after all the shit he put me through why was he here!?

"umm yea can I help you?" I asked still confused. "you look beautiful, can I come in for a sec to talk I know u have school but I need to let some things off my chest now ".he replied.  "uhhh I don't think it's a good time ".I said.  he nodded and walked away.  "bae who was that? "Kj asked. "Oh it was some Jehovah witnesses  " I said lying through my teeth. I wasn't even in the mood anymore so I told kj I would see him afterschool. I kissed him goodbye then hopped in the shower.