Let's Fix This Pt. 2

The continuation I promised.

To all of the Wannables that went to Wanna One's concert, I'm really sorry to hear about what happened. It was supposed to be one of your most memorable nights as a fan. But it turned out to be tragic.

Wannables Fighting!

Sana's POV
5:00pm / (somewhere near) Han River

Oppa, I miss you. I just hope everything will okay already after this.

Mark's POV
I saw her right away when I got there.
I ran up to her and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Oppa" she was about to hug me but she stopped. Why?
I miss her hug. I already expected it to happen, but why? Why did she stop?

"Uh--ah---mian..." she said backing off a little.
Sorry for what?

"Sorry for what?" I asked
"I know you still hate me. I am sorry for annoying you by trying to hug you."

I sighed heavily then she looked away. She still thinks I'm mad at her.

I hugged her suddenly.

"Sana, I'm sorry. I should be the one saying that. I was a coward for not telling you how I feel. Sorry for every chaos I caused. Jinjja, mian."

I started tearing up after saying those.
"Oppa, stop crying." she said wiping my tears.

"Sana, I'm sorry"

"Oppa, that's enough. We all made mistakes in the past. I'm sorry too."

"Sana, let's fix this. Let's fix this broken relationship. I want our friendship back. Can we do that?"

"Of course. Let's leave everything behind. Now stop crying. Okay?"

I just nodded and stopped crying. 'Cause she said so.
I hugged her again and she hugged me back.

"Sana, can you come with me?"
"Where?"
"Jin's house. Actually, Jin and I are okay now. But, I want to invite him for a coffee with you and I."

"Okay." she said and we went inside the car and drove to Bangtan's house.

"I'll just call the girls to tell them that I'll be coming home late." she said and she started dialing numbers while I kept on driving.

Sana's POV
~
SN: Tzuyu-ah, I'll be coming home a little late. Mark, Jin and I are gonna go for some coffee.
TZ: Sure unnie. So you and oppa are fine now, huh? I'll tell the others. Anyway, since Mark oppa is already with you, tell him that Nayeon unnie and Jinyoung oppa will be going out too.
SN: Tonight?
TZ: Yes,unnie.
SN: Well...it's been quite a long time since they went out. Anyway, I'll be going now. I'll tell Mark. But his members know this right?
TZ: Of course unnie.
SN: Okay, bye now.
~

"Who's going out?" Mark oppa asked
"Jinyoung oppa and Nayeon unnie".

"It's been a long time since they went out together. Our break is almost over. They should cherish it already." he said smirking .

"Yeah...I actually feel a little sorry..." I said

"Why?"

"Jinyoung oppa spent most of his time on me after my heartbreak. "

"Sana, I'm sure it's Jinyoung's choice. Your like his sister already. Stop blaming yourself for everything."

"Alright, alright. I'll try not to."

~~
Bangtan's House
Jin's POV

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! Give me back my phone!" Jimin yelled across the house.

*Dingdong*
"I'll get it" Namjoon said.

When he was already on his way, he accidentally tripped and broke a vase. Again.

"Aish! I'll just get it. Go clean that up. Okay?" I said and which he nodded.

~
"Ah! Mark! Sana!"
"Oppa!"
"Whoah....I see something here. So you two are okay now?"

"Well, yes. Thanks to you too." Mark said shaking my shoulder playfully.
"Nah! I didn't do that much."

"Anyway, oppa, are you free right now? Let's get some coffee. The three of us. The others can come too!" Sana said

"Yeah, sure. Still pretty early to cook for dinner anyway. I'll just grab my coat and invite the boys. Come in!"

We went inside and we saw Namjoon still cleaning.

"Oppa! What happened?" Sana asked Namjoon ready to help him.
"Just my clumsiness. No need to help. I can handle this. You might get injured."

Sana and Namjoon are both very clumsy.
I don't know what will happen if they ever live together.
Well, they did live together for a few days back in our summer trip.

"You guys wanna come? We're having coffee." Mark invited the others.

But they all said 'no'. They have their own excuses.

"We'll be going now. Sure you don't wanna come?" Sana offered one last time. But they declined.

~~~~~~~~~
Min's Coffee Shop
Mark's POV
We ordered our coffees and sat down for a talk.

"So, cheers for our friendship back!" Sana said lifting her cup.

"Cheers!"

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Sana excused herself and left.

Just as Sana left, Jin tapped my shoulder and asked.
"So, what's your plan?"

"Plan? What? What plan?" I asked

"Gosh! Mark, aren't you making your move? Everything is fine now. Go!"

"Jin, are you sure about what you're saying?"

"Course I am."

"So it doesn't matter to you if I court Sana?"

"Why would it? I like Sana, and I would love the best for her."

"Thanks. But maybe not now. "
"You shouldn't wait for too long. The same thing might happen again, and you wouldn't want that."

"It's not your intention to steal Sana in the first place anyway."

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Sana asked

"Just things."

"Anyway, I saw Dispatch creeping around earlier. Let's go now. "

She said and we nodded. I'm sure there's gonna be an article about us going out together tomorrow.

We dropped Sana home first, then, I dropped Jin by their house.
I'm going home now.

~~~~~~~