2nd Day Trip

Sana's POV
I woke up because of the noisy doorbell of our hotel room. And yes, Chan and I only rented one room but with separate beds, of course. It's 5:13am. Who would bother to come here at this hour?

I groaned internally and wash my face quickly before facing whoever that is.

I yanked the door open and I saw a guy in front of our door.

"A package for miss Minat-- minato- mi--"
"Minatozaki?" I continued his words since I think he's having a hard time with my name.

"Yes. For Minatozaki Sana. From Mark Tuan...?" he said looking at me quite unsure of the pronunciation.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana and yes, you pronounced 'Tuan' right." I said and he gave me the package.

"Thank you, good morning and goodbye." I said and then closed the door. Was that rude? No, right? That's just me being me.

I sat on my bed and opened the small package.

It contains a medium-sized box with red roses on the inside and a letter.

From: Your Mark Tuan
To: My Precious Sana Minatozaki

Hi, darling. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was just stressed. It's totally fine if you got mad at me. I deserve it. You're probably asking why am I writing you a letter or why did I sent you a letter instead of calling you or texting you. Well, I didn't think that you would like to talk to me so at first, I thought of texting you. But, I changed my mind knowing that my members or other person can read or know about this not-so-secret message. Well, not that we need to hide it though.

But, you like handwritten letters better that texts right?
Also, the reason why I wrote you this letter is because I can't be there to apologize to you in person when you and Chan get back to Korea. We're going to Japan for an interview. I know I nagged at you for going overseas, for leaving me, well not completely, for an interview. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry because I can't be that perfect boyfriend. I might be able to give you jewelry and fancy things, but I get jealous easily. If ever that you decide to leave me, I'll be fine. Well, not really. But I'll try to because I'm sure that there's someone better than me.

Enough drama. Have fun there with Chan, okay? I'm sure this letter won't reach you the day I sent it but, don't worry about me. Have fun and enjoy your time. One day, I'll be the one with you visiting Australia. Not for work. But for a vacation.

Again, I'm sorry, Sana, my love.

I love you.

Love,
Mark

I smiled to myself as I read the letter. He really knows me.

I placed the package on my bedside and headed to the small kitchen in our hotel room. I made breakfast while listening to music. Of course the music wasn't so loud since Chan is sleeping.

After cooking, I placed the food on the table and was about to wake up Chan.

Only to see him already awake and is already using his phone early in the morning.

"You're already awake. Eat breakfast first!"
"Good morning you too, noona."
"Chan, come on, you said you'll take me to the Harbour bridge." I said stomping my feet like a child in front of someone who is a year younger that me haha.

"I didn't say that I won't take you there."

"Come on, eat up. I want to start early so we can go to a lot of places." I said pulling Chan to the small dining table.

"Why are you so happy today?" he asked

"When I was quiet you told me that it was unusual. Now that I'm noisy and happy, you're asking why am I so happy."

"Not to burst your bubble, but you just seem to be having mood swings. Are you on your period?"

"Chan what?!"
"Just asking."
"No. It's just... Mark sent me this." I said showing him the package.

"Oh, so that's why." he said nodding

"By the way, about yesterday, do you like her?" I asked making him flustered.

"Huh? Uh-- n-noona, where else do you want to go after the Harbour bridge?"

"Yah! Don't change the topic."

"Listen, Chan. Nothing is wrong with having a crush or even falling in love. But, you should be cautious about your feelings and actions. Remember, it's only been one year since you guys debuted. You still need to wait for two more years. During those two years, think about it well. Last time I checked, the rule doesn't include 'can't confess'. You can confess to her but make sure that she is aware of the dating ban. Will she be willing to wait for you? Think about your decisions. If your feelings for her got stronger in those two years, then after the dating ban, might as well court her or date her. But think about your feelings well, Chan. You liking someone doesn't mean that they're the one for you. I'm not against her or something. But I had a lot of experience in dating rumors. I know how one single action can lead you to a lot of issues."

--------------
Chan's POV
I thought about what Sana noona said. She's right. I should think about it well first. But it's just a crush though. Or is it?

I just like her. Her personality, her attitude, she's bubbly, she's kind, she's friendly, and she's pretty.

---------------
We're here at Sydney's Harbour bridge. As usual, we took a lot of photos. It's nice to see that Sana noona is enjoying even when we came here for work.

"Noona, don't get too tired, okay? We still have a flight tomorrow. And also, I don't want to be scolded by Mark hyung for letting you become tired."

"Chan, don't worry too much. And... You won't get scolded, trust me. Come on." she said as she started running around

I'm already starting to follow her when my phone started ringing.

*
CB: Yes?
FX: Hyung!
CB: Felix! G'day mate.
FX: How's home?
CB: But Felix we spent Christmas here. It still looks the same
FX: How's noona?
CB: She's running around and taking lots of pictures
FX: Well, I guess she really missed Australia
CB: Well...
FX: Twice sunbaenim are here.
CB: Uh..why?
FX: We're eating. Chicken.
CB: Again?
FX: Not really. We ate jokbal last week not chicken.
CB: Hahaha, whatever. Don't forget our diet.
FX: Yes,hyung. Hyung, Mina noona wants to talk to you.
MN: Chan?
CB: Mina sunbaenim
MN: Where is Sana unnie?
CB: Fooling around---oh wait, she's here
SN: Minari~
MN: Unnie annyeong
SN: How are you guys?
MN: We're fine. Don't forget to take lots of pictures, okay?
SN: I already have a lot of pictures and selfies. Don't worry.
MN: Okay. Have fun and take care.