Kinky

Disclaimer: I do not own you (the reader), the characters from Marvel, and MARVEL itself. I only thought of the plot, and if there are others like it or similar to it, it is just a coincidence.
And warning for the incomming smutt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person perspective

"Daddy. I dont really feel so comfortablte with my new clothes." (R/n) whines. "And the skirt is too short."

"Really? Come out so daddy can see, baby girl." Her daddy's voice sounds labored. (R/n) comes out to reveal the clothes he bought for her. "You look beautiful, baby. Come here." Reader obediently walks to her daddy. The skirt revealing more than it should have while she walked, and the clothes she wears on her upper half was simply two cloths crossed over making it look like an X. It hardly even covered (R/n)'s breasts, even with the cloth being more than 4 inches thick. "Good girl." Daddy praises her. "Your skin is so soft." He says as his fingertips brushed against her sides.

"Thank you." (R/n) shivers under his touch. Suddenly her daddy's hands were now on her rear, gripping it making her gasp.

"Sit on daddy's lap, baby." He orders. (R/n) sat with her legs on either sife of him, she covered her private with her hands and refused to look at him. "There's no need to hide, baby girl. It's okay. You're beautiful." He pulls the hands away to reveal bright pink folds, that seemed to have been untouched. And her daddy let out a shaky sigh, clearly enjoying the sight. "Look at me." He says to which his baby obeys, and just as she did, he envelopes her lips with his. Each sharing their warmth in the embrace. His hands began roaming all over the exposed skin of her body. Pressing, brushing, and teasing on the right spots to make her shiver and moan.

"Daddy." Came a whine from his girl. By now she was boldly grinding her exposed core against him. "Please." She begs whilst gripping his shoulders as he continues to assault her neck. She felt a smile grow on his lips then leaving a hickey on her sweet spot.

"Be a good girl and help remove daddy's clothes, yeah?" He says, leaning back on his elbows. (R/n) willingly agreed. She began to remove his shoes and socks, knelt between his thighs to unbutton and unzip his pants then tugged it off of him. All the while her daddy watched her, how the clothes he bought moved against her skin, teasing him on how each time (R/n) movement exposed more parts of her skin. He noticed how there were small scars on her shoulder and chest but he paid no mind to it, he loves all of her. Once she had finished he ordered her to stand in all fours on the bed, he pushed her legs to open wider. His hands were caressing her mounds, occasionally caressing her lower region then pulling on her labia making her gasp. He massaged and kneaded her ass until he sees it almost glowing red (R/n) was already shivering from his touch.

"Daddy." (R/n) whines her butt now stuck out to him, and her core glistening wet. It took almost all of her daddy's control to hold back and not just rip the dress off and take her there.

"Just wait, love. Let's enjoy this night." He says as he grinds his cock on her. She moans louder this time, her upper half leaning down closer to the bed yearning for more friction. He massages her hips, this time as he found a steady rhythm for them. His hips moving in small circles as well as hers. His hand roams across her back then slithers around her neck as he applies pressure on her opening.

"Daddy." This time she moans breathless because of him. He paid her no mind when she whined after he pulls away. Flipping her on her back, her legs still on each side of him exposing herself in front of him. He again applies pressure on her and grinds on her.

"Did you miss daddy when he was at work?" He asks leaning down on her giving her butterfly kisses on her neck. (R/n)'s hands wrapped around his neck and brushing his hair.

"Yes." She moaned as he licked the nape of her neck to her jaw.

"What did you do at home while daddy was gone?" He applied more pressure, his cock was rubbing harder on her clit this time. She gasped before she could answer. "Did you touch yourself? Were you seeking comfort from our play room? Tell me. Were you playing in your room with daddy's gift to you?" He asks.

"Yes." (R/n) answers with a desperate moan, gripping on his shoulders. The cloth that covered (R/n) chest was already revealing her nipples.

"Did you do as daddy asked each time you used it?" He pulls away looking in (R/n)'s eyes whilst putting on more weight on his hips and rocking himself slowly on her.

"Yes, yesss. I did, daddy." She answers, her head dipping in the bed and her back arching towards him.

"Good girl." He praises her, kissing her neck then pushed the 'sleeves' of her dress down to reveal pink nipples on full (R/cup size) cup breasts that bounced each time they rocked. From the side of the bed, he grabbed a small remote and pressed a button. From there (R/n)'s hips began to move on it's own as it continually bounced up and down. She whined, cried, and pulsated under him. He knew she couldn't hold herself back when she was in too much pleasure therefore taking pride and pleasure in moments like these when she comes undone before him. Helplessly, she held onto him as if it was a last resort of connecting with reality. Her daddy then eased of the power of the vibrator inside of her just as she was about to come. (R/n) cried as soon as she felt it turned down. "Shhhh. It's gonna get better, baby. Okay?" He hushes her soft cries. Kissing every inch of her body and sucking on her breasts, he comforts her with sweet whispers of warmth and love. Slowly he reached and tugged at the small ball attached to the excess bright pink plastic thread, she groans as the still vibrating contraption is removed. Just as soon as it left she was then consumed bagain by her daddy's shaft.

"Ah." She let out a gasp of pleasure and surprise. Her legs wrapped around him instantly and grinded on him. By now it was her daddy's turn to groan. Strong hands gripped her closer, as he put more of his weight on her going deeper by the second. (R/n) new it was going to leave bruises but she didn't mind at all. Her daddy suddenly pulled out and just as she was about to protest he rammed back in her. She let out a shout which seemed to please him, given the smirk he has on his lips. He lifts her hips and repeated the action several times before he pulls her to a standing position off the bed. Her leg raised and supported by his shoulder as the other leg stood holding the other half of her weight. As soon as both of them were comfortable he began again, he rammed himself in her repeating the action until he felt she was close. He pushed her back on the bed, this time both her legs were on his shoulders as he continuously grinded into her. She was, by now, in no state to form coherent words so she was left to claw on her lover's back.

"I know, love. I know." He groans going faster as he speaks. She was the first to release, soon after he did as well.

In the mess of sheets, they lay in their warmth not separating from each other. (R/n) held onto him as he held on her from her back, the sound of breathing is the only sound to be heard in the room.

"I love you, (R/n)." Tony whispers in her ear, holding her tighter against him.

"I love you too, Tony." Their play was now over and the couple was exhausted. As soon as they kissed each other goodnight they passed out. (R/n) knew she needed to rest well before they'd proceed to round two and three. Tony coming back from business trips really made him horny.