Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?

Mal's POV

The kids were upstairs doing something. They left Grayson, Frankie, Isabella, and Nadia here.

They didn't talk or whatever. They stayed silent. Awkward silence. All of us stayed silent when we heard our kids singing.

" Bryce:
Tell me how we're not alike
But we work so well and we don't even know why
Funny how the stars crossed right
'Cause we work so well and we don't even know why
You can call it fire and ice
But we work so well and we don't even know why
We don't even know why, no no (no no no)
We don't even know why, no no no

Everyone:
No no no no
We like it in the daytime (we don't even know)
We like it in the end of time (we don't even know)
No no no no We like it in the daytime
(We don't even know, know, know, know, know, know, know, know, know)

Ellia:
Somehow we end up on the same side
And you wouldn't think that we'd be alright
Even our eyes are different colors, but we see fine
Somehow we end up on the same side (up on the same side)
And you wouldn't think that we'd be alright (think that we'd be alright)
Even our eyes are different colors, but we see fine

Everyone:
tell me how we're not alike
But we work so well and we don't even know why ('cause we work so well and we don't even know why, why)
Funny how the stars crossed right 'cause we work so well and we don't even know why
You can call it fire and ice
But we work so well and we don't even know why ('cause we work so well and we don't even know why, why)
We don't even know why, no no
We don't even know why, no no no

No no no no
We like it in the daytime (oh)
We like it in the end of time (we don't even know why)
No no no no
We like it in the daytime
We like it in the nighttime "

All of us shared looks." They sure did have their mothers voices." Carlos said and chuckled.

" Talk about that. They're singing Sabrina Carpenter's new song." Melody said hinting me that it was Maya's new song.

Sabrina Carpenter I not her real name. It's Maya hart. My. Sister. I rolled my eyes at her dumb sentence making me miss my sister more.

" I'm gonna go checking kids." I said." Great idea. I'm getting really tired. We should go home." Jay said stretching his arms yawning.

I nodded and head up to Lauren's room and knock on the door." Who us it?" I heard Lauren ask.
" It's mom." I answered as I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

As the door opened, I told them to go downstairs cause they are going home. They all nodded and head downstairs where everyone was waiting.

They said goodbye and left. The twins went back to their rooms and slept.

I sighed then a pair of hands rested on my shoulder." You're stressing too much. Just relax for one day. For me." Ben said.

I nodded as we went back to our room. We changed and lie down on our bed watching tv when the news came.

" The famous Sabrina Carpenter and her crew is coming back to Auradon for her tour EVOLution." The news reporter said.

I grabbed the glass of water on my bedside table and drink." Speaking of EVOLution tour. You'll notice that the first 4 letters was love spelled backwards. She shared it to us that it was meant for her daughter Julia." The reporter said that made me spit out my water.

" Are you ok?" Ben asked rubbing my back. I nodded." I didn't know Maya was pregnant when she left." I said.

" Lucas must be the father." I said rolling my eyes. Ben shrugged then we heard screams coming from both Lauren and Bryce's rooms.

We head to their room seeing them standing in front of the tv with a grin plastered on their faces.

" What's wrong?" I asked." Sabrina freaking Carpenter. Is coming here!"  Lauren said jumping up and down with excitement.

Ben and I chuckled. Bryce screamed in his high pitch voice." I can't wait. I can't wait." He said jumping up and down like Lauren did.

They sure are fangirl or fanboy by their own aunt. They don't know about her yet. But I promise they'll know it soon.

If it wasn't for our stupid fight this wouldn't happen. My guilt is getting the rest of my body.

My eyes were watering as my body shakes." You guys should sleep." Ben said as we went back to our room.

" I know what you're thinking. Don't blame yourself." He said caressing my cheek.

" Ben. It's my fault. I Shouldn't have said those things to her. I'm so stupid." I said and let my tears fall.

He grabbed my chin as he leaned close and kissed me. I gladly kissed back.

We both fell asleep as we cuddle under the bed sheet.