Chapter 60: Musical

Everyone was all happy and cheering as there will be no more homework for them. All they were doing is finishing touches for the musical play and the cast were practicing.

" Alright. Let's practice kiss the girl." Mrs. Evans said and they all nodded looking at each other except for Caleb staring at Ellia who just nodded.

The Music started playing and they all went to their places. Hayden, Bryce, Lauren, Kenzie, Frankie, Grayson, Claire, and Harvey were behind Caleb acting to be scared and shy, while Ellia was on the other side looking sassy and slaying.

They started singing and they started acting. Caleb run Behind Ellia but stopped few inches away from her. He looked scared.

Ellia turned around and starstruck. She smiled and Caleb smiled also. Then someone pulled Ellia away acting as her friend.

Caleb frowned and walked to the other side. The boys acted as they comforted Carson while the girls kept singing.

Ellia walked in the stage again wondering off. The boys looked at her and smiled before tapping Caleb's shoulder repeatedly.

Caleb got irritated and turned around seeing Ellia. The boys helped him stoop up and started pushing Caleb towards her.

As the boys pushed him, Caleb accidentally tripped causing him and Ellia to fall down, but before they fell, Caleb hugged Ellia and turned his back making him hit the floor instead of Ellia.

Everyone gasped. But smiles from them formed. Ellia and Caleb's eyes landed on each other shock.

There was a moment of silence waiting for them to kiss. Caleb gave in and smashed his lips on hers.

Everyone screamed in happiness and the girls screaming. Ellia kissed back and everyone started screaming.

When they pulled away they quickly stood up and fixed themselves blushing.

Mrs. Evans applauded." I love it! I really love it! That's great! But please do more chemistry in the show tonight." Mrs. Evans said and they all nodded.

They continue to practice the whole play and all their hard works paid off as it turns out very well.

They all went home to gather all their things and practice their lines... but one girl locked herself in her room in deep thoughts.

" Why did I kissed back?!" Ellia asked herself irritated. Caleb on the other side sank down and looked down." She kissed back." He said to himself.
I
...The night of the performance...

Everyone in auradon were in the line going inside the theatre excitedly. There was a big screen showing the cast of the musical play and one by one they showed the couples in it.

 There was a big screen showing the cast of the musical play and one by one they showed the couples in it

Everyone outside cheered.