t w o

Aidettes pov

"Aidette hurry your ass up!" Maggy yelled while standing by the door waiting for me.

"Yeah yeah I'm hurrying" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Dayyyyuuuummm" maggy said as I walked to the front door.

"What? Oh no do I really look that bad??" I asked starting to freak out.

"No no no honey. It's just my best friend is hot as fuck" she smiled and grabbed my hand as we headed to maggy's car.

"Mag! Take my picture!" I threw her my phone. "I need to post on Instagram" I stated then posed for the picture.

 "I need to post on Instagram" I stated then posed for the picture

Liked by maggymerms, machinegunkelly and 1.2k others
Aidettec I'm back bitches ♥️
Catch me @ Steven cannons show tonight with my main, magz! I love you guys!!

User1: OMGG I missed you sm I'm so glad ur back and alive and looking better than ever!! ❤️❤️

User2: ur so pretty oml 😍

User3: loml 😍🤤

Maggymerms: ily best friend 💓💓
Aidettec: i love you moreeeee

Machinegunkelly: I miss you and love you. I'm sorry:((

User4: ew get out here you cheating asshole^

User5: why are you even here??? You are not welcomed here get out^^

Maggymerms: hmm maybe you should've thought about that before you cheated on my best friend 🤔🤔
Machinegunkelly: I made a mistake Ik but I'm dying w/o her. I need her
Maggymerms: again should've thought of that before you cheat 🤷‍♂️

"Maggy stop" I said looking up at her from my phone.

"I'm just standing up for you girlie" she gave me a slight smile before putting her phone down when the light turned green.

I continued to go through my Instagram feed, liking pictures every now and then. I groaned when I got a dm from colson aka mgk.

"What is it babe?" Mag looked over at me raising her eyebrow.

"Colson dmed me but don't worry I'll take care of it" I sighed.

DMs~
Machinegunkelly: baby, I'm so so so sorry plz forgive me. I need you you don't understand. I love you.

Aidettec: oh well that sucks doesn't it?

Machinegunkelly: adders I need you. I'm gunna die without you.

Aidettec: you don't need me. you can get whatever you need with your hoes that I can't give you and never will give you.
Aidettec: Also I'm not your baby. Goodbye 👋🏼

Machinegunkelly blocked.