Empire day (preparations)

While the crew got ready two young souls had a lot on their minds not just a war and trust between themselves, the force works in mysterious ways. 

Sabine Pov 

Why did Ezra choose me to go with him on probably one of the most dangerous parts of this mission? I thought so I sat down to think I was amazed how much has pulled his own weight or more since he has joined he truly is a hard worker and he has earned every night he stays here with the crew and oh yeah I don't have a knife but my parents before they threw me out trained me in some basic knive techniques but the person I would have to go to Ezra and talk to him about this 

Meanwhile 

Hera went to the cockpit after the briefing she was a little worried about how the plan would go. Then kanan walked in, "what's wrong love I don't need to the force to know that?" Kanan asked Hera, a few seconds passed and Hera looked kanan directly at his eyes "I'm worried about the crew all of us we have never done anything this risky and bold." Hera replied, kanan  Took a seat in his usual seat he can understand why she said that he was in the same thoughts.

Hera pov 

"Kanan I know people need to see the Empire defeated but us as a crew has  never done anything like this!" I said then kanan replied "I know but Spectre 6 probably done risky things when he was on the streets remember how he was it took him time for him to get settled into us and he probably is still." "I can see what your getting at with this." Was all I could think to answer Kanan. "Do you trust him Hera?" Kanan followed up immediately with them I gave my answer "Yes I do ..., I think you're right about Spectre 6 we need to take risk and actually show that just a  pilot, gun sling bar tender, mando Artist, a survivor, a veteran of the clone wars and a gentleman guardian can insult the Empire on its birthday." "Thanks Love" then I hugged him tightly for a while then I released him and sat back down in my chair and started running a scan of the ghost to double check if there are problems that needs fixed I don't want to drop out of the ski like a rock. 

Kanan pov 

I saw Hera do her usual stuff before the missions , she was at home here just like a crazy family crammed into a little house. 

"Hey Love I'm gonna meditate now." I told her she looked at me and nodded so walked out and headed to my room. I'm confident in my  Padawan  he has put in the majority of the effort leading up to this and as a family we need to trust him, all we have to do is follow through this days plan for him. 

Ezra's  POV 

Zeb and I were just chatting about the usual things like trying to prank chop and the other stuff but he had to get a drink which I needed the alone time since the few minutes before Sabine helped me out with my stuff there was actually a third vibro knife exact same as the other two. I hid it under my pillow Long before she came in . Being a Jedi helps a lot with things around the ghost.  But back to the mission I know Sabine Wren doesn't carry a knife she prefers explosives, blasters or her bare fist which I feel sorry for anyone meeting their end by her. Then there was a loud few knocks on the door that made me jump a little getting me out of my state of thought. 

Sabine Pov 

I knocked on Ezra's door after Zeb left I wanted some alone time to get answers and see if he could help me with my equipment. Then I heard "come in" so I walked in and leaned against the the door. Immediately as I got comfortable he stood up and reached for something under his pillow on the top bunk. As he did he said "I understand your missing a piece of equipment." I answered with "yes Ezra your correct but I need to ask you some questions." With his calm deep voice as he turned around and handed me something that looked familiar. He replied "Anything Sabine what's up?" I looked at him directly in the eye and answered "Why did you choose me to be with you instead of kanan or Zeb and I was wondering if you could teach me some on these blades?"