Rebirth

(I've enjoyed writing this and Ezra is wearing just his standard clothes no armor) 

It's been a month since the The night the rest of the crew got back on Yavin. The mandolorians have taken back many of the outposts the empire had in their sector but Tiger Saxon under the guidance of grand admiral Thrawn wanted this to happen so the shipments of the new point defense weapons can be put into field trials in the harshest fronts of the war.

"Saxon your people have a reputation for their warrior culture... your duchess may have failed but these new point defenses should tighten your grip on mandalore." Thrawn told the governor that had most of his lower chest, right arm and face are cybernetic. "If they cannot capturer the captail They cannot take mandalore from the empire." Tiger replied to the grand admiral who actually smiled a little bit because this imperial had learned his lesson the hard way.  "Exactly Governor now I got other projects to deal with but here's a file on the new point defense Inplacements make them count." Thrawn replied with , followed by the hologram being shut off. 

(Phalex CIWS look it up it's mean) (the image of the point defense system Thrawn is sending to mandalore) (these shoot 3,000 rounds a minute imagine a lot of these in place) 

Back at Yavin 

"The empire doesn't care about life, only to squash any resistance." Ezra said to the group of cadets including mart and wedge who were assigned by Mon mothma to perticapte In the training days. Wedge mumbled "who gives a fuck." But he wasn't expecting Ezra to hear him. "Mmm Wedge what was that?"Ezra said as the group of twenty cadets from all ages started to look at him. "I said who gives a fuck ... I'm a pilot not a soldier." Wedge replied which unknown to his knowledge some of the generals and senators were watching the training program, "fine wedge throw a few street punches and prove me wrong." 

Wedge seeing his chance to prove Ezra wrong threw a punch but Ezra just ducked effortlessly. Wedge followed up with other punches and all missed and quickly Ezra did one kick to the pilots chest making him lose the air in his lungs and fall to the floor. "Now as I was saying everyone will be partnered up with one of my men ... you will train together, from blasters to other skills from medical to survival by yourself and as a team... the fate of the republic and rebellion is in our hands." Except spoke out loud and Sabine was busy painting on the night brother and she heard her mans voice and so did zeb who was seeing what Sabine was up too. "Kid really is like his parents." Zeb told Sabine who was on the wing. Sabine had a smile and said "yeah I wish I could have meet them." Sabine replied.  The rebellion never noticed two force ghost watching everything from a distance, "Sabine really does love him and he loves her." Mira Bridger said too her husband, "yeah he's definitely a Bridger... let's visit them sometime." Ezra's father responded with. As the group of fifty cadets were paired with a guardian for training so the focus is greater Ezra sensed a familiar pressure but then it was gone.

Things on mandalore will soon have its iron grip tightened more than ever on the warrior culture and a dark battle shall bring the mandalorns to their knees.