A Heist with some Spiders

A u wing jumped out of hyperspace over kronest with the team complete and unharmed. "Sir we don't have any long range communications set up yet and it would take some time to get it up in running." The co pilot told Ezra who was in the middle of them glad that he would see Sabine again soon. "Pilot go to these coordinates (Ezra typed in the location of the wren strong hold)" Ezra replied back to the pilot. "10-4 sir and by our scanner reading that sector is going through a ice storm so we'll have to take it easy."  The main pilot responded back with which Ezra just nodded and they started their decent. 

Meanwhile in the wren stronghold a wren warrior ran through the halls to inform of the ship entering the system. "Countess wren we have a unidentifiable ship coming to surface and it's not imperial though." The soldier told Sabines mother who was discussing their next move against the empire. "The ice storm alone is dangerous." Rau said But was cut off by a droid pulling up a hologram of a trooper. "This is Ezra Bridger we are coming in for a rough landing!" Ezra said through the hologram but ended with one of the pilots cutting power to the engines and most of the controls as ice froze around the ship. "He's back" Sabine said with excitement and ran to the balcony and was followed by her family and Rau. When they got outside the looked up to see a u wing come through the clouds covered in ice and it was going to fast. In a instant the ship quickly adjusted and landed skidding across the frozen lake. Inside the U wing "hang onto something!" One of the pilots yelled. 

The troopers and the others grabbed onto anything that was bolted down and the u wing did a nose dive but only on the bottom and started skipping removing chunks of ice from the frozen lake. Eventually the u wing came to a stop when it slid into a big snow drift everyone was on the floor and Mon Mothma groaned in slight pain because of the rough landing but Ezra was the first one up and he walked over to check on the pilots and they said they were okay and gave him s damage report and it would take a day to fix the damage. "I'll contact home so they don't freak out." Ezra told the pilots and he pulled out his holodisk and made a few adjustments and contacted Chopper base.

Meanwhile at chopper base. 

"Captain Hera syndulla we got a message coming from kronest." A tech guy told a group of spectres, guardians, Rebels and good old clankers. "I'm at kronest we are all safe right now everyone but the secret cargo was a senator by the name of mon mothma." Ezra said. "Alright General Bridger see you at chopper base soon." Commander Sato replied with and reznov went back to training recruits "10-4 Spectre 6 we hope to see you home soon and tell Sabine we miss her." Hera said happy that her adopted son was safe "I will Hera." Ezra said happily. Then chopper base ended the transmission. 

Back on kronest Ezra felt the seals of the side doors were frozen shut and heard a chipping sound outside near one of the doors. They didn't know it was Sabine driving the knife through the ice. "Guys grab the door and yank it!" Sabine yelled at the wren clan and her mother and brother joined in breaking the ice every inch the got. Once Ezra saw the gap started he grabbed the side of door to and a few of his men did to forcing it open. 

After a few strong tugs the ship door was opened and the group walked out but Ezra was immediately caught by Sabine and embraced in a tight hug . "This is the girl you told us about sir." A Trooper commented but Ezra didn't respond because Sabine pulled his helmet off and kissed him with tears of joy from her eyes. "Well that's your answer soldier and by the way who are you guys... hired guns?" Tristan asked confused  "well I'm a commander of a army and a navy." Ezra replied with a smile holding Sabine in his arms, then all in sync the Mandalorians said "Fuuuuuck!" In utter shock even the shy ones. "Wait so if you're able to clean house of imperials by yourself You have a army of people just like you?" One of the Mandalorians asked, Ezra replied with a simple yes but the conversation was cut short by ursa calling the group inside. "Pilots if you can get any thing to fix our ship the sooner the better." Ezra told the pilots before they started to walk away from the u wing.