Guardians

On the desert wasteland of tattonie the empire didn't have any hesitation on trying to get information from people especially for the two droids. Old Ben and Luke were in Luke's land speeder with R2 and C3PO as they neared the monsisly old Ben told Luke to stop. A silence fell over them it was shattered by a sail barge being attacked by a squad of TIE fighters.

"Seems the empire doesn't want the hutts around here anymore even." Ben told Luke, "did my father ever deal with the hutts?" He asked as the barge cane crashing down in a blaze of fire and smoke followed by two gunships dropping troopers off. "Those stories are for another time we better get going." Ben replied as he walked back to the land speeder.

Meanwhile on the Death Star Leia was being beaten and tortured by commander cody for information. All of sudden the cell door opened Lord Vader standing over both of them. "Any news yet commander." Vader asked which cody simply replied with a no. "If she won't give up the location of the rebellion base .. we must destroy her home to set a example and cody your old friend Rex has been reported to be with the rebellion." Vader told the commander, "Lord Vader if we find the Rebels well find Rex." Cody replied, "exactly commander.. bring her to the command center in 10 minutes." Vader told him before walking off and the door slamming shut on them.

Back on tattonie the group of four walked down the millium falcon with no other then greedo and boba fett waiting st the exit of the landing area. "Greedo.. boba what you guys doing here?" Han asked, "if it wasn't for the empire we'd be hunting you right now but there's another problem now , the empire is locking down the whole planet and elimination of opposition such as the hutts or anyone besides Jabba is dead 💀." Greedo told the group but the looked at Ezra and greedo almost drew his pistol but boba grabbed his arm and stopped him. "He's a republic guardian greedo which even mandos will not even fuck with them." Boba told greedo, "we better get going meet us at the cantina in a few hours." Boba told the four before the two snacked off. "What was that about Han?" Sabine asked, "my old boss was Jabba the Hutt and I owed him money for losing some spice but now since he's gone I don't owe him crap and I don't have a bounty on my head." Han replied as they walked through the doors of the port.

Things were getting worse to the point safest place to go was the cantina for now and news of jabba's death was spread like crazy through the planet. Eventually after making it to one of the local cantinas the group strolled in. Ben and Luke were in front while R2 and 3PO we're close behind. As the droids passed the droid sensor it went off butcthe bar tender who was about to demand them out was stopped when he noticed a camouflage helmet walking through the crowded room and a painted mando right behind him. "I cannot believe it the guardians are still alive." The bar tender mumbled to himself as he told signaled including the droids to come in. Ben felt a fimiliar pressence from the clone wars. All of sudden bossk walked infront of the old man and held a blaster to the old mans head. "Obi-wan we meet again." Dengar said but without warning he was thrown against the floor followed by a camo figure jumping over both of them. Ben drew his lightsaber defensively but he saw Dengar getting up and attempted to charge the camo figure but with several strong kicks and punches In sensitive areas the bounty hunter stumbled back and spit some blood out. "Impossible!" Dengar yelled as multiple patrons watched including the group of four in a booth. Dengar then lunged at the guardian but out of nowhere several blaster bolts slammed into him sending him crashing into a table. Dengar who wasn't done yet looked up to see a mando on the bar table, "WREN!" He yelled but before anything else could happen a knife was plunged deep in his gut and a blue light saber dug into his heart. "Your hunting days are over." The guardian told the old hunter. "Your a guardian of the republic that explaiiiiins everything." Was the bounty hunters last words. The two teenagers quickly holstered their weapons and joined their small group and Sabine told them to follow.

"We shouldn't trust them Ben." Luke protested but Ben replied "if they saved our lives we should at least have a drink with them." As they sat down Han asked what they needed, "we need a trip to alderion." Ben told the smuggler, "we can do that why there old man?" Han replied, "those droids are why." Ben said as the two droids got close the table. Han then nodded "give me 20k" then we got a deal.

Before obi could say anything Sabine tossed a bag of credits, "Han we have a mission and we'll get your friends out of here just we want loyalty." Sabine said as Han quickly counted the money. "Fine then we better get moving." Han said. As they all got up and made their way to the port the falcon was docked unknown to them they were being followed by a spy. Ezra keeping tabs checking his six every so often was getting greedo to have chills because he had seen the stolen footage of what the camo figure could do to people. The group got in through the doors without a hitch then "what a piece of shit." Luke said out loud and Han explained how good the falcon was but before anything else could be said a few blaster bolts wizzed over their heads. "Get inside and start her up!!" Han yelled as greedo, boba, obi-wan and the droids got up the ramp with Sabine and Ezra skidding across the gravel for cover. Han turned to see Ezra and Sabine pull out their blasters and started letting rip at troopers. "Han get inside and get this transport going!" Sabine yelled which the smuggler agreed to as he watched both teenagers throw thermal detonations that started causing the troopers to scream in agony before being blown in half covering other troopers in blood and guts.

Just then a squad of death troopers stormed into the small battle and greedo ran down to call for Ezra and Sabine but as the landing gear started to lift up greedo was blasted in the knee sending him falling to the floor below. "Go kids!" Greedo yelled as the two teenagers jumped on the ramp with bolts almost hitting them but greedo fired his blaster to distract the imperials but it was useless as he was terminated.

As the group joined in the cockpit Han and chewy piloted the falcon threw the clouds of black smoke of burning buildings and as they angled up to climb into the atmosphere. Boba started checking out the colorful mando but he didn't know what he was in for. As he nudged to talk to Sabine else where. "Why you helping the rebellion wren." Boba asked as both sat at the table. "Boba you're a bounty hunter meanwhile I went back home a freed my home from imperial rule!" Sabine yelled st him which Ezra heard . As he walked out he heard Boba attempting to ask her out but that's when he walked in. "Boba don't even try to hit on my girl or I'll let one of my little buzz droids." Ezra said as he activated one of his droid bombs "and Boba these are my personal design and it will cut through you or any other ship." Ezra added and Boba then typed a few things on his wrist that activated his slave I to auto pilot into empty space and be locked till he activated his coordinates. With that Boba nodded quietly in respect and got up and went to one of the bunks.

Ezra took a seat beside his lover and pulled out a MRE with two disposable spoons. As they eat they snuggled together and snuck a few kisses in every few bites which boba watched from a distance but he noticed Ezra place one of those droids on the table right at him. "I've seen what one of those bastards can do I'm not going to fuck with him and heck if he's a guardian so definitely not going to." Boba thought before falling asleep. Both teenagers fell asleep together happy and both Ben and Han walked by and both remembered there love lives. Ben maded a deep breath as he remembered satine.

Hope was building but what will the cost be once on the Death Star.