Tyler Posey x cast x Reader

Warning: none, besides that this will be different than the others

Word count: 400

Status: not edited

Keywords: c/g - child's gender, c/n - child's name

Plot: you telling Tyler a surprise and Tyler Posey is in this one your boyfriend 

Your p.o.v

I was on my way to meet both Tyler's, Both Dylan's, Holland, Cody, Daniel ,..... before their panel started.

The term nervous doesn't even come close to what I am feeling. I mean I am about to tell my boyfriend of 4 years that I am pregnant. I found out 3 days ago, hopefully he will be happy and want the child I wouldn't know what to do if he didn't wanted it.

As I arrived backstage where everyone was Dylan Sprayberry was the first one to notice me and greet me with a hug. Than everyone else started to hug me.

After some catching up my boyfriend came back from an interview. When he saw me, he picked me up and spun me around (gif)

After he had put me down and kissed me.

"I missed you babe" he whispered into my ear.

"Missed you too" you whispered to "I have to tell you something" He nodded and pulled me into an other room.

"So what did you wanted to tell Me" he asked slightly scared.

"WellIwantedtotellyouthatIampregnantandpleasedon'tleavemeorhateme" I said the words rushing out of my mouth in fear and because I am so nervous.

"Sorry sweetie but I didn't understand you"

"Oh sorry, I said that I wanted to tell you that I am pregnant, so please don't leave or hate Me" I repeated, fear rising inside of me.

"Hey why should I hate you or leave you? You just made me the happiest man on this planet" he said a hugged me before jumping around with a grin on his face and clapping (gif)

"We should probably head back to the others" I told him walking out of the room and Tyler trailing behind me

"We should probably head back to the others" I told him walking out of the room and Tyler trailing behind me. As we got back to the others.

"Before you say anything. We have something to tell you" Tyler told the others

"What is it? are you getting married?" Holland asked excited

"No, not yet. We wanted to tell you that we are going to be parents" I answered and everyone said their well wishes and hugged us.

I was talking to Holland and Crystal when I saw Dylan giving Tyler thumps up (gif)

Nine months later a healthy c/g was born called c/g Posey

Nine months later a healthy c/g was born called c/g Posey. Three months after I told him that I was pregnant he proposed to me and we had a beautiful wedding.

Hope you like it and thanks for Reading, and yes I posted the same in an other book of mine
~Raja