Requested: Isaac Lahey #1

This was requested by @Tay_adidas

word Count: 699

Warning: none

Status: not edited

A/N: sorry that it took so Long. I am really busy again because the finales are coming up and i have a writers block

Keywords: (y/h/t-c-cnt) = your home town-City-Country

Plot: Taylah is a new Student at BHHS. On her first day she bumps into Isaac Lahey, who shows her around and they get assigned to a project together.

Your p.o.v

I was Walking down one of the many hallways of the Beacon Hills Highschool. I was looking at my timetable (shedule), which I have had gotten earlier this morning I was so excited and sad at the same time. i was sad becasue we had to move from (y/h/t-c-cnt), I had to leave my friends behind. i was so into my thoughts that i didn't notice that I had bumped into someone. That someone was tall, like really tall. When I looked up I saw a handsome Boy with blonde cury hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I stumbeld, collecting my stuff I had dropped.

"no, no it was mine" he smiled and helped me to pick up my stuff, you could not help but notice a small nearly none existend british Accent.

"Are you new here? and look we got chemistry together and math, english, history, Biologie, PE also same free periods" he asked when he picked up my timetable. I nooded politly. 

"I am Taylah by the way and you are?" I said standing up, holding out my Hand.

"Oh I am Isaac Lahey, do you need someone to show you around? " he replied taking my hand and kissing it.

"that would be great thank you"

He showed me around, I got introduced to his friends, until the bell ringed signaling that the first Periode was about to beginn, Chemistry. In chemistry Isaac and I got assighed to do a Project together, and throughout the lesson the teacher explained what we had to do and when the Project was due.

"shall we start after School?" I asked turning my head towards him as we walked out the classroom.

"sure where?" he asked opening his locker, I did the same since mine directly next to his.

"I live 15 minutes away, so my place?" I suggested closing my locker, putting my books into my bag.

"Sounds good" 

T!ME SK!P  ~to the end of the School day~

When we arrived at mine I opened the door and lent Isaac into the living room.

"make yourself a home" I said sitting down onto one of the couches, pulling out my chemistry stuff ready to start with the assighment. I felt the Couch dipping next to me as he sat down. We started to do the Project after like one hour I stopped what I was doing, to get some Drinks and Snacks from the kitchen. 

"Thanks, are you sure that your parents wouldn't mind me being here!" the blue eyed boy asked.

I shook my head "no they ain't even in town, they won't be coming back until next week"

3rd Person p.o.v

She shook her head "no they ain't even in town, they won't be coming back until next week". On Isaacs face a smile formed. And he got Closer to Taylah, looking at her brown hair and her  eyes which looked like they had the colour of Whiskey when the sun rays were shining through the glass. 

"She is so beautiful" the Boy mumbeled to him self.

"sorry did you say something" she asked turning her head towards him.

"Oh I said that you are beautiful" with his words her cheeks blushed red and she quickly turned her head away, trying to hide it. But unsucessfully, Isaac carefully grabbed her chin with two off his fingers and turned it back towards him.

"Taylah can I try something? " he asked, Taylah nodded. Then Isaac carefully put his lips on hers, after a short Periode of time she started kissing back. As things were getting more heated she was thankful for her parents being away.

Daniel Sharmann is actually british, couldn't believe it when I heared it.  https://youtu.be/iN-wiVFnMTY

Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked it if yes than pls comment and vote

~Raja