Discussion

Lord. Forgive me what i'm bout to say me is sorry for being a freaky girl smh. Remember i do this to make me readers happy. And also cuz i get ragin hormones n ish. But ye again me sowwies but i cant hold it in any longer. *cracks knuckles* Ladies and gentleman, i give you......freaky imagines! In dis lil segment, me is gonna do somn a lil different by instead of showin more memes and junk, im gonna talk about what types of things i'd do during the whole process of "sexual relations" x'D Ite first imma start with da mens, then wind down to the ladies.

********************************

Mens:

It's late at night raining, and you come home from a tired ahh day and decide to drop everything on the floor. Me, with my mean ahh decide to hop an attitude and question ya on why you keep leaving ish on the floor. You say "bruh i'm tired". In such a state of annoyance, i decide to be funny and keep gettin on ya nerves till you start to get a tight ahh grip on me arm. Grinning develishy, i witness you start to give me that look having you bite ya sexy lips. Tell me "Do some more shit like that again and i swear on my momma imma tear that ass up." Already, you make a puddle in between my legs, so i keep the hot flash goin by calling you a bitch ahh niggeh. That's it. You start to choke me and watch me give you that look letting you know i did this on purpose. 

*we gonna fast forward to where this moved into the bedroom n its about to go down* 

I'm now thrown onto the bed, you climb on top of me, and I tell you to strip of ya shirt. I now start to purr. Just like a hungry lion ready for it's prey. With all the heat rising all over my body, I tell you to watch me as I begin to play with myself to see that delicious dick get aroused. Making nothing but orgasms, I start to get impatient waiting for you to hurry up and put it in. *whines* Cmon daddy. I've waited long enough. Eventually, there was a point where out of nowhere you remove my fingers away from my clit and use your tongue as a substitute. The second it starts to swirl all over it, the more I start to moan louder. Shi to make things better I grab onto ya hair and try pulling you in to get a better taste. Unable to take the thrill anymore, I switch things up with love bites. Every hickey makes you moan, meanwhile I look at you with those hungry eyes from before. Without hesitation, I start to ride the fuh out ya face. My clit begging for more and more of the sensation of you to keep it gong. Go ahead. Grind it against me all you want. It's okay I promise. I then whisper "grab me!" over three times in a row, and thus ya do so with these cheeks. My tongue now hanging over the edge of my lip; and the thrill starting to repeat itself. Unfortunately, I'm close to coming. Looks like we gonna have to do somn bout it, now wont we? *chuckles* To end this marvelous night of rebellion, the time finally came for that hard erection to rub against my walls. Ion even care if you go too fast, just take away the stress. Already, you makin my hands scratch against the edge of the matress. It all felt so good I even proceed to bite down on the ish. As we both grin, I hear a "ooooooo fuuuuuuuuck!!" Along with moans louder than mine. Thats right. Say my name over and over. Smack my ass if you have to. Anywho, things start to come to a close when out of nowhere a loud *clap* is being created against our bodies over a million times. Sweat now trickling down my forehead, and all the way down to my stomach. My hair now being gripped into a ponytal, and soft kisses make passes from my neck. That's it. I can't take it anymore. Lemme go down and give ya that bop-bop till I get that seed. Without giving any warning I give it my all and lick that tip as if it were an ice cream cone. I would spit on it..............but that's just disgusting. Leave that to you doin me. Plus my mouth is just fine so aint no reason to complain. Ite 'nough bout alll that. Just to make ya hapy I'll suck that shit like a professional. That precum starts to dance on my tongue, and I just smile while you grip the hell out my hair again. Just when I lick it one more time, your eyes get big while you hand slides down to my face and there's a big *squirt* shooting on my face Finally. You gave me what I craved all day. My throat now sore, I lift my head up, then flop down onto your lap for cuddles. Ya welcome. ;)

                                                 ********************************************

Welp. Thanks for reading. Whether you smirked, laughed, or cringed either you feelin somn. x'D