Smash N Pass (aka slut shaming) and my opinions on it

This is just a thought, but honestly with all the controversial hate out there about girls having threesomes or orgies I just wanted point out how dumb most of yall sound. It's not their fault they willing to give up their "love caves". It's just a girls test to basically see what it'd be like having to take more than one dick at once. Now how would my virgin ass know this? Because I've heard about a lot of stories in regards to this. I just love how majority of the wonderful guys on here and in person will go on above their wall about how "All these women are whores. Where's the self respect?" or "These hoes aint loyal". But yet there's something we have forgotten.....

You the same niggas who be wanting to make the appointment with the same girls soooooo how does that work?

 Yes, there are girls out there who are the thotty type but majority of them are just "experimenting" with what they already know. I'm not trying to start a fight I'm just stating facts. But yet a lot of you negroes will be scrolling through your ig, liking all these girls pictures, thirst trapping about they body type, then dm to bust the little tiny nut you just need to release. Shit looking  like shaving cream that's been untouched.

Me when I be reading your bullshit line:

like whet??

What makes you think how a girl sucking two dicks at the same time automatically makes her a hoe? But oh you having more than 100 bodies and you running trains left and right like you sonic the hedgehog or some shit makes you a real niggga

What makes you think how a girl sucking two dicks at the same time automatically makes her a hoe? But oh you having more than 100 bodies and you running trains left and right like you sonic the hedgehog or some shit makes you a real niggga. No honey. It's the  loyalty you put forth to a woman and her natural beauty last time I checked. And ladies ik a few of yall have your moments of acting the same way. I just find it cute how some of yall will go ahead and be so quick to judge a girl by the way she dress or acts when yet your brain probably thinks about the worst right now. (can't say much for a man because beef between two women just lasts longer which everyone knows)

Shit I honestly have thought about having a threesome a few times in the past, but i'd rather not. Why? cuz I don't know where your shit has been. I don't know if your dick had been probably fucking a gardening hose or some shit and if you expect me to comply to such sinsity (ik that might not be a word lol)then baby you thought wrong. Same for my lovely females out there. Your shit could be loaded with diseases from them toys you stuck up your ass or the cucumber you once had in the fridge you decided to put in your mouth. 

lol my point is just don't just assume someone is a thot just because of the way they act. I thought the world is supposed to let others be accepted for who they are. And if you wanna have a threesome, then do you babes. Go ahead and get that nut from the orgie which you *came*  aha. But don't go blurting it out to the whole world. Cuz then you embarrassing your own self. I love everybody. And that's the way I want it to stay

                                                              *******************************

lol i promise you this was all meant for jokes. Im not trying to put anybody out there. Once again, THIS IS ALL FOR JOKES. whatever you do is your business. Have a nice day loves!!!!! *mwah*

 Have a nice day loves!!!!! *mwah*