Chapter One

Ok guys, hey. This is my new joint fanfic with my friend Lola (Yousmile29 go fan her too!). I hope you guys like it and she does too!! By the way, there is violence in this chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________

 Clover's P.O.V

I sat there in my bedroom. I could hear them downstairs. Thumping around and breaking things. I was used to this by now, I heard it nearly every night. I was still as scared as ever though, scared that they will come up to my bedroom again and beat me.

Flashback To Last Night:

I sat there in my bedroom, hearing them fighting and then I heard something weird. It sounded like they were coming upstairs... What? NO! NO NO NO NO NO! I ran around my bedroom trying to find a place to hide. I didn't know what to do. In the end I ended up choosing my wardrobe, I jumped inside of it and closed the doors, trying to keep my breathing silent.

I heard the door burst open and two people run in.

"Where are you, brat?" They shouted to nothing. I felt my body go hot with fear. I could hear them start to search around the room. I swear I'm going to die of a heart attack. That would definetly be nicer than this.

All of a sudden, the wardrobe door burst open and the first thing I saw was my father's face with the metal curtain rail in his hands. He hit me around the head with it and I fell to the floor. A pool of blood was developing around my head. They picked me up and took me to the landing. When we got there they sat me in front of the stairs, so that I was staring at my parents and my back was too the stairs. My mother punched me in the stomach and I went tumbling backwards. I screamed in pain and then everything went black...

End Of Flashback

I definitely didn't want that to happen again. In the end, when I woke up from falling down the stairs, my parents had thrown me into my room and locked the door. It was still locked now. I was starving hungry and extremely thirsty and I needed to pee badly. I didn't know what to do. I looked at my clock and realized it was past midnight. I snuggled into my mattress on the floor and pulled the thin sheet around me. I was freezing, but I didn't have any other blankets or warm things to cover me. I just lay in my bed, shaking because of the cold and weakness of not eating and drinking. After around half an hour, I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so short, its just that this is just a starter chapter, the next one will be written by me friend YouSmile29. Hint: It will be from a different characters P.O.V.

Love you all and hope you liked this,

Hollie x