Chapter Six

Hi there people. Lola let me write this authors note on her chapter :D Yay!! I just wanted to say thank you for reading this if you did and that I love you lots and lots.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE

FAN FAN FAN

Hollie (1DsBlondie)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Merliah's P.O.V

I woke up by Bob shouting my name and knocking on the door to my bedroom.

I got up and looked at the clock... Quarter to one, that's around when I normally get up. I know its weird that a posh person like me wakes up at this late but I think that the more I sleep, the quicker the day will end. Then I think that tommorrow I will have an adventure that i will never forget, but that day hasn't come yet.

I opened the door to see an angry Bob, like always.

"Merliah, you can't sleep this much, it's inhuman and bad for your health" Bob said to me.

"But I like it!! I don't care if it's inhuman, I'm happy when I sleep" I moaned.

"Okay, okay, now come on. Lets have breakfast" He said, walking downstairs.

"Meh.." I moaned as I followed him downstairs. This is how Bob always gets me up in the morning and no matter what he says, I will always sleep lots.

When I got downstairs, Valery had a cup of tea and a cookie already set up on the table for me. I sat down and began shoving it down my throat. I'm not polite, I know, but I'm hungry!!

When I finished breakfast I started to walk to the garden. When I passed through the last hallway I heard Bob talking to his wife on the phone.

Bob has 2 children, one is ten years old and his name is Jimmy, he is a boy and the other one is fifteen and her name its June, she is a girl. Its been five years since Bob has seen his family and I feel guilty because if he wasn't looking after me and the house he would be able to see them, its all my fault.

I didn't really want to spy on him so I just carried on walking along the hallway to the garden.

Just then Bob finished talking on the phone and walked out of his room.

"Oh, hello Merliah" Bob said to me, smiling.

"Hi Bob" I said, smiling back.

"Merliah by the way. your auntie Rose is coming tomorrow so me and Valery will be preparing the house." He said to me.

"Okay" I said, and skipped off to the garden with a smile in my face.

I love auntie Rose, she is so kind and nice. Just then, I remembered about that web page from yesterday. I went  running up to my room like a maniac. When I finally got to my room, I turned on my computer and typed in the link to the web page. It opened up and I clicked Sign In.

First Name: Merliah

Last Name: Hanks

Age: 18

Country (Born in): England

Description of self and appearance: I'm a shy girl, no one likes me normally. I have long browny blond hair and big brown eyes. I'm 5'4.

Problems: Bad childhood, my parents always left me alone, they still do.

Sometimes talking about my life makes me sad because I know I'm never going to be happy and that I'm never going to find someone that makes me happy... I'm never going to have a real friend that makes me smile when I'm sad, never. Maybe I'm over-reacting but how would you feel if you was alone all your live, if no one was there to make you smile when you were having a bad time, just a pillow that is never going to talk back, because if it does I will just be freaking out!