Chapter Four [Part Two]

Well, here's part 2. Hollie finally felt like editing it. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Merliah's P.O.V

Why? What did I do? I was a nice kid, I did my homework and studied. I always did what I was told to do and I was nice to everybody, but people did'nt act the same.

I wanted to sit down but all the benches were wet. I found a place behind a big tree. I sat on a bench that was behind it. I started to think about random stuff when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Merliah, it's me, Bob" My butler said.

"I'm in the park Bob don't worry" I said, rolling my eyes. Bob was always taking care of me, sometimes to much... But he was the only one who made me feel like I was loved for once. I remember when I was little...

Flashback To When I Was 6.

"Bob, Bob... BOOOB!!!" I yelled.

"yes sweetie?" He shouted from the kitchen.

"I feel alone" I said, trying not to cry.

"How come?" He asked me, walking out of the kitchen into the garden where I was.

"Because nobody likes me other than you and my mummy and daddy" I said to him.

"I'm sure that they do" He said.

"No, they say that I'm ugly and stupid and that only some of them are nice to me because of my money and because my mummy is a model" I said to him and a single tear fell down my cheek.

 "They are liars, they are just jealuse because your a shining star and they are only normal stars like the others" He said to me.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Really sweetie" He said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Bob, you always make me feel better" I said to him.

End Of Flashback

I smiled at that memory.

"MERLIAH!... MERLIAH!?... WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU THERE?!" Bob screamed through the phone.

"Yes Bob, sorry, I was day dreaming, no need to shout!" I said in my calm sweet voice.

"Well its nearly nine o'clock so come home, Valery already cooked dinner" He said

"okay.." I said and pressed the red button. [A/N: Valery is her cook]

I got up, and started to walk, thinking about my day because, normally, Valery asks me what I had done all day.

Okay... what did I do today?.....

I got up at 12:30, had breakfast and then I brushed my hair and teeth. Later I went to my pool, had a swim and then went to the sitting room and watched TV for a couple of hours. Then my parents left to go to Hawaii for their bussiness trip. Then I used the computer and found the strange website but then the internet went so I decided to go for a walk to park. And now I'm having dinner...

Nothing special.

Today was boring, like my whole life....

I was walking along the path when someone interrupted my thoughts by bumping into me.

"Ouch!"I said looking up.

"Sorry I wasn't looking.. sorry, are you ok?" Someone asked me.. a boy... He had curly hair and green eyes. He was really cute, he seemed familiar but I wasn't in the mood for thinking so I just looked at the floor again.

"Yes I'm okay, thanks..." I said and then I carried on walking past the boy.

But i couldn't stop thinking about him, why did he look so familiar?

All of a sudden, loads of girls on the other side of the road started screaming and running to the boy.

All of the girls started shouting.

"HARRY, OMG ITS HARRY STYLES!!!"

"HARRY, HARRY, GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!"

"HARRY I LOVE YOU!"

Is Harry Styles, here? Harry... then I remembered who that boy was that I talked to earlier..... OH. MY. GOD.

I TALKED TO HARRY STYLES AND I DIDN'T RECOGNISE HIM!! WHAT TYPE OF FAN AM I?!

But it was to late because I was already at home...

I knocked at the door and Bob opened it... You could see the angriness in his face.

"MERLIAH ITS SO LATE WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG I WAS REALLY WORRIED. ITS NOW 21:30 AND I CALLED YOU AT 20:45 WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG!?

"Sorry, I bumped into someone" I said softly, like always.

 "Oh, a new friend?" he aked, happiness clear in his face now.

"Oh no, just someone.."

"Ok well, lets hurry up and have dinner, we don't want it to go cold" He said with a smile.

I left my umbrella and my jacket in the doorway.I went upstairs into my bedroom and changed into my pokemon pijamas, yes I may be rich but can't a girl like pokemon?! After changing, I slowly walked down the stairs and into the dinning room, sitting at the top of the table inbetween Bob and Valery. Like always, I explained my day to Valery.

After dinner, I went into my bedroom and I turn on my computer. Then I remembered that I left my Iphone in my jackets back pocket. I quietly walked downstairs and searched my jacket.

It wasn't in the back pocket, where I left it... strange... I carried on searching through my jacket but I found nothing. I must have dropped it somewhere. Great, now I've lost my Iphone.