| DEBUT |

NCT START'S DEBUT STAGE:

HERE IS A INTERVIEW WE HAD WITH THE GIRLS AFTER THEIR PERFORMANCE:

"How was it when you were on that stage in front of all those people?"

NAO: "It was a great feeling because I've been training for a long time even though I am young, but it was nerve racking. Overall, it was amazing!"

MEIYING: "Unlike Nao-Eonni, i haven't trained for long. But, she is right by saying it was very amazing. At first, you feel nervous but once you start, it's as if you always performed before."

"Even though you girls just debuted today, what is your goal for the future?"

LELA: "My goal is to make a name for ourselves and keep NCT's title as one of the best rookie groups. I really admire the original NCT members so i don't want to ruin their reputation which they worked very hard to get."

AKIARA: "Yes. The members have been very supportive and taught us a lot. We hope to make them proud and make SM proud. And, also we want NCTzens to be proud of us."

CAIHONG: "I want us to inspire people with our music and work like our idols did with us. I think inspiring people through music is very important. Not only through our voice but with our dances. We try our best on the choreographies we do."

"Great! I wish you lots of luck for the future. Thank you!"

ALL: "Thank you!"