Prologue

As it came to an end with the bad boy, there came another person who started it—his daughter.

When she was little—six at the time—she was the social butterfly—as that they would call her—she was like her mother and also like her father.

She roamed around in her room, imaging butterflies that would pick her up and fly with her on their backs of course.

She sang songs from rymuing books as her parents would call her down for dinner that is—they don't want to bother her from having fun through out the day.

"Stephanie!" Her mother, Stella called for her.

"Coming!" She anwsered back.

Then her mother called for her twin brother as his name was Dean. They always gotten along except he would tease her with bugs as Stella would shoo him away while his sister cried.

They both ran downstairs to see their father–Conner– returned from the war. He wored his army gear and set his helmet on a near by hook that was on the wall.

"Daddy!" They both grinned. Conner opened his arms up and scooped them both in his tight embrace.

They hugged him tightly as Stella joined them. This was a loving family who worked together no matter if the parents fought and thought about seperating but at the end of the day–they still loved each other since they met back in high school many years ago.

Conner released the children as they ran into the living room. Then Stephanie looked out the window behind the couch in their living room.

She sighed. It was a beautiful day to play outside, she had thought.

"Lets play outside Dean!" She grinned.
Her brother grinned as well. They ran to their parents who were now in the kitchen talking about what was going on in their lives.

"Mommy!" Dean called.

"Daddy!" Stephanie called too.

"Yes?" They answered.

"Can we go outside and play?" They asked.

"Alright" Conner laughed.

The children ran to the front door of their house and had gotten their thin jackets on—it was spring you see—they also had gotten their rubber boots on too.

Their parents went outside first as they followed after.

The children had gotten a ball from their play room before they went out. All four of them went on the road to play pass on the road with it.

Once they started to play, Stella went inside as Conner had follwed her to help make some snacks for this event.

The children heard an upcoming car honk as it got near towards them. Stephanie ran to the side of the road as her brother did the same until he fell and scrapped his knee badly.

She went to go after for him but it was too late—the car came and ran him over just as their parents came back outside.

Stella had dropped the tray that carried four glasses of lemonade and sandwiches as they ran towards their son after the car had left the street.

Stephanie didn't know what to do at all. She then ran to her brother while her father ran back inside of their house and called for ambulance.

Minutes later, the paramedics came and pulled out the stertcher just before they lifted Dean onto it.

Stephanie ran to the gurnee to see her brother, she managed to get a hold of his hand.

Her face begin to fill with water running down her cheeks. She then saw another boy across the street. He had a hand print acrossed his face as his eyes were releasing water too.