Prolodge authors note!

Adam. The fearless leader, having the rank Hero in every server know to man, known for making uses of golden ore.

Ant. the Leader's right hand man, being a professional parkourist and excellent survivalist.

SethBling. The teams Redstone genious. This man could make a adventure map with three sticks and a potato.

Etho. The one in the group with the most explosive attitude. This meaning him being a expert on TNT, and the cannons.

Mitch. The most skilled ranger known to man. Raised by a group of baccas in the rainforest, perfecting his craft.

Jerome. Mitch's BBF (Best Bacca Friend) growing up after being adopted by Jerome's parents. Jerome being a extremly skillful axe men earned the role of Pvper, making a deadly combo with his brother.

BdoubleO. An extremely gifted builder. From steampunk to modern, he could build any style with any block.

Seto. A actual sorcerer, he could do anything, earning him the all around spot in the group.

These eight men. These glorious minecrafters know around the realm of The Great Eight dominated. They where kings! Gods among the mere mortals! These great eight would eliminate every other living team in the
Minecraftia games!

The games consisted of an open tournament, where teams would pick there most suitable members for the following caragories!

PvP
Archery
Parkour
TnT
Redstone
Building
All around
And leadership!

They owned these games, that is until, the WattCrafters appeared.

Ok guys, I'm trying to make a return! You may recognize my writing for I was TheHomelessDino/bradyglass8 back when I first had Wattpad. I did pretty good and reached 112 followers with 30K + reads on my first book, which only had two chapters before it was over.

But, unfortunately for personal reasons I ended up deleting that account, but here I am, trying again.

Love you guys! - Brady