2

Chloe pov
I'm woken up by someone jumping on me and I open my eyes and see Ethan and Cameron. (Step brother)

"Ow! Stop."

I say hitting them.

They both laughed. Ethan scrunched

His eyebrows and lifted my cover to see my side

"What the hell happened?" He asked referring to the bruises.

"Uhh.. I bumped into the counter last night. Now stop jumping on me" I chuckle

They get down and start helping me out bed.

"Come on. The guys wanna see you..... And Anastasia."

I jump up run down because I haven't seen Anastasia in ages.
She's Sammy's girlfriend and my best friend

"Ana!" I screeched.

"Chloe!" She squealed and we jumped on each other.

I let go and jump on the boys one by one because I missed them too.

"When did you guys get back from Miami?"

"Last night. We thought we'd surprise you." Matt said throwing his arms up.

Grayson comes and sits by me making me jump a little in fear.

I know he'll hit me again.

He just doesn't want to be an ass in front of our friends.

"We're going to the movies. So let's go get you dressed!" Ana pulls me into my room and closes the door.

After closing it she spins around with her arms folded and a serious look on her face.

"Let me see." She demanded.

"See what?" I ask knowing she's talking about my bruise.

"Chloe don't make me." I start laughing before trying to run. She tackled me into the bed and lifted my shirt up.

"Ouchh!" I moan

"Chloe!" She yells and I push her off and pull my shirt down.

"Shut the fuck up or he'll hear you."

"This is why I told you to leave him. He's not gonna stop and you know it." She groaned.

"I can't leave him. Everytime I try or even think about it, he makes me change my mind."

Before she could answer the door flew open and Grayson popped his head in.

"Changes of plans. We're going swimming." He says with a sparkling smile.

"We're gonna get dressed. Get out." Ana said pushing Grayson.

________________

I jump into the water splashing Grayson in his face. When I come up he grabs me with a cheeky smile.

He's not always mean I guess....

We stayed in the pool until dark and ordered pizza. I haven't had so much fun in a while.

"Well, we gotta go. We'll see you guys later." Grayson said..

Ana and the guys hugged me before walking out of the fence.

"I should go too. I gotta.... feed my dog."

Ethan says and I know he's lying.

"What dog?" Grayson chuckled

"You mean eat the cat?" I smirk.

His face went red and he blushed

"Who is she?" I tease.

"Her name is Kristina. As you know, I like my girls thick..." He smirks

"And she's barely that." Grayson snickers behind my back. I stood there trying to hold in my laugh.

Ethan gives us a blank face and we stood stiff with a fake straight face.

He walks away laughing a little.

"Let's go take a shower princess." Grayson says picking me up over his shoulder.

"Don't drop me!" I scream.

He laughed in response and I just lay there until we get to the bathroom.

"Grayson our towels are in the room."

"I'll get them." He ran out and I start striping.

He soon came back and smirked at me. We decided to take a bath instead. I lie on him as his back on the wall.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked.

"Yeah I did. It was good to see Ana and the guys again. I feel like we barely leave the house anymore." I sigh.

"Yeah.... It was really good to see Ana." He says in a seductive tone; ignoring the rest of my statement.

"Why'd you say it like that?" I asked. I felt my blood start to boil.

He was always been a little too nice to her, but she's never paid him any attention. She doesn't even like him in the slightest.

"Like what?" He shrugged.

"Like that. Like you want her."

"I'm just saying, we haven't seen her in a while. Don't get bitchy over nothing."

He rolled his eyes and looked away from me.

"You know what Grayson? You're such an asshole! What makes you think you can say shit like that to me?" I yell as I get out the tub and I wrap my towel around myself.

"Maybe some of your friends are attractive? You're just insecure because you know I got the ugly friend in the group. " He says in a cocky tone.

"That's it! I'm sick of the way you treat me!" I slam the bathroom door and grab my clothes.

"Chloe! Don't leave me. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. You're gorgeous and I'm the insecure one because I don't deserve you. Please don't leave." He says as his voice gets softer.

"You have to promise you'll stop?"

"I promise. I love you.... Just you."

"I love you too." I put my lips on his and we made out for a solid 2 mins.

Then went to bed with only my undergarments on and his Calvin Klein underwear.

Why can't I let him go?

He hurts me so much...

But I love him

....and the pain

Heyyyyyyyyy