12

Chloe pov

I'm do in a month. These 8 months have been really good. Know why? Because I haven't had and pains or false labors.
Well there was that one time but it was just gas. Also I can't stop eating. Not a surprise.

But there is something I can't stand..

Cameron and Michael HATE each other.

Next month the baby comes, and my  brothers, hate each other. All because Cameron told Michael, he knows more because Michael has been gone for 12 years.

Then Michael cursed him tf out. Currently, they're agruing over the stupid shade of pink of stupid paint for the stupid baby's room.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS!" Michael yells.

"OH YEAH? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS? NO WHERE WHILE I TOOK CARE OF HER SINCE SHE WAS 9. SO FUCK YOU!" Cameron yells back.

Ethan rubs my back trying to calm me down as the stress isn't good for the baby. My blood was boiling.

I get it. Michael wasn't there for most of my life. But it wasn't a choice. We were spilt. Then I got Cameron and he became the best brother I could ask for.
But now both are in my life and I love them both. But this is gonna drive me completely insane.

"Give it a fucking rest already! Choose a damn color and paint the fucking room! You are both my brothers. Which makes you brothers.  So find a way to like each other, or leave!"

I take Ethan's hand and take him upstairs as they stand there like fucking idiots.

"I need you to calm down okay? I know its upsetting. But stress isn't good for you." He says placing me on the bed.

"I know...but I'm so over it."

"I know. I'm gonna get your medicine. You want anything else princess?"

"Anything edible."

_______________

"Chloe!"

I snapped out my gaze and looked at Ana. She gave me a confused, considering look.

"I said do you like this one?"

"Oh yeah yeah its cute I guess." I said referring to the onsie she was holding.

Once she found out that my brothers were stressing me out, she took me out to buy baby clothes to hopefully calm me down.

"Sorry I'm a little distracted."

"Stop worrying about it Chloe. Their your brothers and if it means you being happy, they'll learn to like each other.

"But why can't they just like each other now. I feel Michael's frustration but I feel Cam's too."

"Bitch guys never stay mad that long. Theyll get over it."

_____________

Heyyyyyyyyyy.