6

Chloe pov
I woke up facing Ethan and started smiling at his cute sleeping face.

I've been here for a few weeks now.

No Grayson.

I know Ethan is still very pissed and I've had to stop him from going over there to kill Grayson a couple times.

Yet he still text me...

Grayson: Chloe

Grayson: Don't piss me off.

Grayson: just because you're with Ethan doesn't mean we're done

I haven't told Ethan because I'm scared of what he might do. As much as I hated Grayson, my heart still holds tears of love for him. I wish him no harm...

Ethan's eyes flutter open while I was thinking.

"Good morning beautiful." He says.

I finally snap out of it and give him a smile.

"Good morning handsome." I say back.

"I'm gonna go work out today. You wanna come?"

"Nah... i would love if you brought food home though." I say with a smile.

"Fatass." He laughed.

"Hey hey hey. You know I like to eat. Pleaseeeeeeee?"

"Will do princess." He rolls over me making me laugh and walks into the bathroom.

If Grayson had said something like that to me, it would sting like a mother fucker. Ethan and I always make fun of our eating habits. Mostly because we both eat like our parents didn't feed us as kids.

God he's so perfect

And I'm so not....

_____________

Ethan left about an hour ago. He always works out till the end of his playlist so I added 7 songs just to have alone time.

Not That I didn't want him around. It's just I didn't feel like being around people.

Sadly the door opened while I was washing the dishes.

"Yo. What should we make for dinner tonight?
I'm craving Chinese."

"Trust me, he'll eat anything." A voice said from behind.

I know that voice....

Oh no..

"Grayson." I say dropping the fork that was currently in my hand.

"Relax baby girl. I won't bite." he smirks.

"I doubt that." I say backing up.

"I'm sorry I hurt you.. Guess you finally got your payback huh?" He chuckled.

"So you came back for more? Ethan will be home any minute."

I take a deep breath and stay quiet because I knew at any moment, he was either going to attack, or I was.

"It's gonna be okay... Just come home. You can't possibly be happier with Ethan. I'm the stronger twin and you know it. Everyone does." He laughed.

"We'll he proved you wrong on that too didn't he."

His smile disappeared.

"Grayson Please let me go."

"He can't make you feel good like I can.. Does he speak to you the I do? Does he know you the way I do? Can he love like I do?"

I was so fed up with the bullshit.

I just wanted it to be over already.

"He does it so much better.."

"Impossible."

He knows me like no one else. He's my best friend. And omg. The way he loves me, is unbelievable. None of which I have ever felt from you, or the fucking balls you don't have. He treated me better in the past two nights than you have in eight years. Stay away from me Grayson. I'm warning you."

He clenched his jaw and rolled his hand into a fist.

My heart started racing faster and faster as he started stepping closer. He grabbed me by my arms and shoved me into the stove.

"YOU'RE MINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!"

I dug my nails into his hands attempting to loosen his grip. He pulled back and groaned in pain

"No I'm not!"

Heyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm so boreddddd