Nadias shop flirt

Nadia has driven their 2007 Mini Pick up to the closest drug store. She opened her seatbelt and got out of the car or how Katherine gracefully nicknamed it " the mini box ".
Leaving her car,  she straight up walked into the store and went to get Katherine what she had asked for. " Tampons or Pads?" She Murmured to herself. Nadia has never used any of those things, growing up it was considered a shame having Menstruation Blood coming out of you.
" Can I help you with something?" Nadia suddenly heard a gentle female voice asking her,
" I'm good, thanks " she replied not even facing the girl. The shop assistant chuckled " If your daughter is the sportive type, the one who wants it fast and uncomplicated then you'll surely want to go for the tampons, but if shes okay with the good old paddies then it's okay to use them as well ". The blonde grabbed out both of the options and handed them to Nadia as she finally faced her. " It's not for my daughter, it's for a friend " she said serious, she had no time for overly kind shop assistants and sure as hell not for overly pretty blonde shop assistants. " how old is your friend?" The blonde asked surprised about her answer.
Nadia thought about what she'd gonna answer " she's about 500 years old " her eyes wandered to that shop assistants name shield " Jess... pretty name " she thought.
Jess laughed at what she thought was a joke " sadly we don't have anything for 'about 500 year olds" she answered jokingly.
" I'm going with the tampons then " Nadia said smiling, but as soon as she caught herself doing that she stopped.
"Don't worry, I didn't see your smile". It was crazy how Nadia wanted to know more about her, but she knew that it was too risky. Nadia had to protect Katherine at all costs, because only then they'd finally become a family, a real family. " is everything alright? " Jess asked Nadia concerned about her sudden silence " I just need to hurry, my friend is not feeling well"
Jess nodded and lead Nadia to the (Kasse). ( Sie lief hinter die Kasse und zog das Tampon Paket über das Laufband ) " 10 Dollar, please".
Nadia took a deep breath and then leaned over to her desk, she grabbed her by the wrist and started to compel her " Youre going to give this to me for free and you will forget about me and this conversation " .
Lost blue eyes met unsure brown eyes " I'm going to give you this for free  and I will forget about you and this conversation " she repeated soulless. The brunette knew she had already compelled her but she couldn't stop looking at that ocean of blue, she was drowning in it and no one was there to save her.
" Can I help you with something?" Jess asked smiling at her
" No, you can't " she replied heartbroken and left.